Bethel's gay Neighbors

by metatron 37 Replies latest jw friends

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

My honesty was not meant to upset you. I just don't understand your choice. That doesn't mean I hate you. Hate and disagreement do not HAVE TO GO hand in hand.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Rosey's gay? O'Donnell???

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Billygoat, gay as my lesbian sister!

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

who u trying to persaude KJV?

yourself?

PS like your nick -- reminds me of old king jimmie who sponsored that translation..

he liked to stick his dick up the arse of george villiers (the original boy george)...

george villiers was so skilled with his arse that ol king jimmy eventually made him the duke of buckingham (did they ever joke in bed about fuckingham???)

i wonder if those who still think the KJV is inspired ever think about jimmy and george when they read the bible????

• Pete2
    Pete2

KJV writes:

I have changed my mind about fags!

How exciting KJV! I'm so happy for you! Does that mean you'll march in our next Pride Parade? I have the perfect dress for you!

Love from a fellow invert,
    Pete

PS: Was it my picture, KJV? You want me, don't you? Sigh! To have recruited another one ... well, it makes me, you know ... get hard!

Oh, and singsongboi, thanks for the history lesson. I'd heard that King James had some sugar in his tank -- or a version there of. Although, I'd heard it was he who had a fondness for turrets and watchtowers and such.

The best,
    Pete

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Concerning your photo, beautiful location...where was it shot?

• joelbear
    joelbear

As long as you have the willing consent of the German Shephard I have no real problem with it, but I don't think its possible to insure that you are not harming the animal.

I think bestiality is abuse and exploitation of an animal
    I think pedophilia is the abuse and exploitation of a child.

Thats why I am against them. I am also against abusive homosexual and heterosexual relations between adults.

I for one don't try to force my sexuality on anyone. People that don't like me for all that I am have no place in my life so I don't have occasion to try and force anything on them.

Joel

• JWinSF
    JWinSF

Regarding the homophobe actually being a closet case in the movie. Well, there have been studies that have proven exactly that. Extreme homophobic reactions are sometimes [1] the desire to throw others off track that the person really is homosexual and/or [2] a deeply seated inner hate of one's homosexuality.

Here is one study: http://www.westom.com/coolsite/penis_01.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit