Evil Elderettes, the true Hounds of Hell!

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

My wife was told a brother was going to be disfellowshiped, "how do you know this is going to happen?" Sister so-so said "he was not repentant or humble to the brother's kindness." Instead of engaging into a heated debate, she knew who the leak was, so-so's husband.

He has to pay for play, he shares inside opperations of the judical committes and she puts out to meet his physical needs! When the annoucement was read, I laughed at how pitiful the chain of command is!

Next time you decide to confess your sins to the BOE, ask yourself if your BOE are strong, annointed and appointed by Jehovah or are they "pay for play" elders submitting to their elderette wives?

"Brother X is not longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses"

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I immediately smiled when I read the title of this thread.

Evil Elderettes! I don't know about pay for play, but I definitely thought to myself, "I know some of these".

Evil Elderettes, in my book, conjures up the image of the elder's wife, probably pioneering, who knows she she can get no further in the hierarchy because, oh, bummer!, she was born the wrong gender. So, she bullies and rules those around her with a rod of iron and steely eye, while dressing to the nines oh so chastely.

Close around her gathers a clique of not-yet-elderettes, and maybe even some lesser elderettes, who cluster together in a kind of little gang who shine at field service, probably have several "studies" going on who they can lord it over, all "supporting" each other. Their peak achievement is to spot a failing on someone and report it to the nearest elder. And if they can't spot a failing, no problem! They use their imagination.

The elderette circle are all subservient to the chief elderette who never totally lets her guard down. The others are in the circle but only on sufferance. The're encouraged just so far. They know their place...below her.

This is real. This happens. I've seen it.

I hate them.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey Chariklo! Such an accurate description is likely to earn one the ire of the elderettes, and more if they could land their grubby hands on one.

Yup, I have seen many demand and get a slice of the Pharisee action. Same evil heart and spirit, just a different sex.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

He has to pay for play, he shares inside opperations of the judical committes and she puts out to meet his physical needs!

curious to know how you know this to be fact?.....

oz

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Good morning guys!!! B.A. Has a good point about confessing to SOME elders in the body. When I was an elder there were 4 elders whose wives were regular pioneers ( ELDERETTES) as they are called and they make it their aim to manipulate their husbands to tell them juicy tid-bits.

My wife,now my ex would offer up all kinds kinky sex she otherwise would'nt do to get me to tell her confidential matters about judicial committee findings.

Very tempting but, my conscience wouldn't allow me, and of course no kinky sex.

Out of my BOE you better not trust them to keep your secrets. With the exception of another elder you could torture him and he wouldn't give up anything confidential, his wife would get soooo pissed. That brother I would trust with my life.

So here is the deal. If you must confess your sins confess to Jehovah not to any man. For only God can forgive.

Kojack

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Why do this sound like high school?

CP

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BUBBLEGUM:

I always suspected that is pretty much what goes on. Let this be a lesson to anybody who thinks anything they tell elders is confidential. Sadly, everything gets out eventually. I always believd the wives are the weak link.

The only thing they are good for is to instigate "special talks" for "immodest dress" because they have a problem with attractive sisters in the hall.

• blondie
    blondie

It only takes one elder telling his wife for things to run amuk. The real question is what a bout the elders that aren't pussy-whipped and are aware of this, do they let the chatty cathy elder continue as an elder do they warn him and his wife. The really bad thing is when these loose lips don't have enough of the details and make it up or start "reading hearts" and motives and spreading that too. I knew of an elder that figured an MS had been passed over as an elder wrongly and shared confidential info with him to compensate for the slight. Or the elder who would share info with an elder from another congregation who thought because the "names" were taken out that the older elder could not piece out who it was from the details. If confidentiality is breached, it doesn't have to be a woman responsible.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Hey Fernando! One has already received the ire of the elderette in chief! and one no longer cares!

Aussie Oz

curious to know how you know this to be fact?.....

I wondered that too!

Clearpoison

Why does it sound like high school? Because it is!

The chief elderette I have in mind locally makes much play of being submissive to her elder husband, in true obedient-to-Jehovah style, but in fact her husband wouldn't dare step out of line or fail to tell her directly or indirectly exactly who does what.

There's another character in the Elderette tribe. She's probably in many congregations. This one is a Wannabe elderette. She is specially friendly with all the elderettes, but very resentful of the Elderette in chief, and it even shows. Elderette in chief doesn't really notice her except in association time at meetings when in small doses she bestows a carefully measured hug, kiss and beaming smile. Hubby is a ministerial servant, and has been for a while now. He's a bit of a weakling, struggles with public speaking, and comes over as friendly and nice, although he turnns into a bully when dealing with those he considers beneath him. His wife, though, pushes him and pushes him, while carefully being sure to tell everyone that it's husband who makes all the decisions and husband who is in charge of everything. No-one is fooled.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I was the victim of the elderette - it is absolutely true about them. Fucking gossips. I have never forgotten the betrayal, although I don't get worked up over it any more. But it was a betrayal and humiliating to have my personal problems shared with the entire circuit, not just the local congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit