BOE 2014-11-06 Procedures when legal issues are involved

by wifibandit 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• C.O.B.E.Beef
    C.O.B.E.Beef
    Wow! Faders, paragraph #11 is a perfect answer to a judicial committee.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Wow!!!

I've heard of 'plumber's nightmare'.   

This long list of elders' do's and don't trumps that....'elder's nightmare'.

Who in the hell would want to be an elder in JW world? 

At least a plumber gets paid well! 

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98
    Reading these letters are a good reminder: THIS ORGANIZATION DOESN'T GIVE A SHITE ABOUT ANY PUBLISHER, OR ELDER, OR TRAVELING OVERSEER, OR BETHELITE! 
  • SG098
    SG098

Blackfalcon98:

"Reading these letters are a good reminder: THIS ORGANIZATION DOESN'T GIVE A SHITE ABOUT ANY PUBLISHER, OR ELDER, OR TRAVELING OVERSEER, OR BETHELITE!"

Not only does the b0rg care less about them, they also care less about people or personal property:

Point/Paragraph 31 Under No Trespassing signs at Individual dwellings

....."In addition, we are living in litigious times." ....

By this statement, watchtower is obviously getting sick of all the lawsuits coming their way, especially with the child abuse cases.

Hey watchtower!, these are not litigious aka "unreasonable" lawsuits. If someone breaks a law, there's consequences and penalties for doing that!!!  

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Does anyone know if this was sent to elders in the UK and/or if it was modified to suit local circumstances?
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you very much!

Atlantis!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Thanks wifibandit. 
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Notice:  Attempted Suicides or Threatened Suicide. It does not mention anything about getting that person professional help. This is exactly what that person needs, not a bunch of unskilled, untrained wanna be's reading scriptures to a suicidal person. 

This organization could care less about the people, just covering their a**. I would not want the legal liability of being an Elder or CO. 

This organization has "pushed the envelope" with peoples lives and people are VERY angry. You can take just about anything from a man/woman but when you take their families away they get PISSED!

I hope WBT$ has more lawsuits than they know what to do with. Maybe that's why they need more money!  

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Thanks for posting!
  • hoser
    hoser
    I am so happy I can see through this bs religion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit