Are you registered to vote????

by lalaa 27 Replies latest jw friends

• lalaa
    lalaa

On Monday I'm going to register to vote since I'm able to do so when I renew my drivers license. I'm actually kind of excited since I never did register because of they way I was brought up.

How many of you are registered to vote?

• Iamallcool
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

Yes, I enjoy voting.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

One of the first things i did after fading (absolute first thing was tearing up my blood card ) . The first time I voted was the Presidential election ,it felt good . YES I CAN

• wha happened?
  • tootired2care
    tootired2care

Very cool, I wish I could vote, but I can't yet because of my wife. Who are you voting for?

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Yep... When I changed my license over, I registered... Haven't voted yet, though. Don't really think I will this year because, to be honest both candidates have points about them that I like, but a lot that I dislike. So I dunno.

• okage
    okage

I'm a registered voter, but it's difficult. I live in a red state, so when I voted Obama in the last election, it pretty much was a waste of my vote. Texas went to McCain (damn electoral college!).

I'm not voting unless I'm in a swing state or a blue state.

• pbrow
    pbrow

yes I am, red or blue, excercise your new found personal freedom!!

remember local elections are far more important to your daily life than national elections!

congratulations!

pbrow

• blondie
    blondie

yes, I vote even for the small events, with only one person running and definitely for more than just a presidential election. The people that you vote for locally have more effect on your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit