Setback

by EdenOne 91 Replies latest jw experiences

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Simply, she, like most sincere Witnesses, allows her indoctrination to dictate her priorities in life. It's a sad fact, but I don't need to read more into it than what it really is.

Reminds me of my ex. Anything to do with the JW indoctrination she was all black and white. I am sure glad I dumped her, otherwise she would have drove me to the nut house.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

There are VERY VERY VERY positive developments !!!!!!

:)

Eden

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Well don't keep us on the edge of our seats you jerk. :)

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    There are VERY VERY VERY positive developments !!!!!!

We are eagerly awaiting an update :)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There are VERY VERY VERY positive developments !!!!!!.....EdenOne

...............Image result for spill the beans origin

• vinman
    vinman
    I know this sounds strange. But try to see the positive. Don't talk about the organization in a negative light unless you have to make a particular point. My wife knows exactly how I feel and why. I can't convince her. She earlier had said to me to not talk to her about this anymore. So what I do is "show interest". I ask how many were at the hall. Or, did you have support for field service? Any type of generic question works. Even though I absolutely despise the organization, at least my wifes behavior is predictable. Life isn't really that bad. However, even if my wife accepted TTATT, not all do as well with it. Things can turn out bad for her. People need the organization for different reasons. I, early on, knew my wife could not cope without it. I shut up quickly. It is like being weaned from drugs. Cold turkey can kill people. Same is true with TTATT.
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

This will merit a separate thread, but for the time being, the news are:

My wife and I are openly discussing her fade from the Org! After nearly 5 months fully back into it, she has concluded that she cannot go back to see things as before, and she simply doesn't believe in it anymore.

I'm containing my joy, because, well... I've been disappointed before. But, give it some more time, and I'll be able to discuss it more freely.

:) :) :)

Eden

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

she has concluded that she cannot go back to see things as before, and she simply doesn't believe in it anymore.

....I would say thats a ..

........................Image result for Major development

• bradford
    bradford
    Clap clap. Maybe 5-10 years ago the org could have snatched her back. Not anymore. It's just so obvious now how false it is for those with any insight on what is behind the curtain.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

YAY, I can hardly wait to hear what has gone on in her head since 4 months ago!

Congrats to you EdenOne!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit