Should Barbara Anderson Write a Book?

by Scott77 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

We should all start blogs- we should all start youtube channels. The Vast Apostate Army would be the true locusts then.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Yes! Absolutely!

It's motivation behind writing a book. She would be helping MANY and it would be great to get a varied style of prospective. I love CoC, so honest and informative. He listed many many dates and times which is what was needed to prove he wasn't lying, but for me personally after a while, all those dates and times got to be a bit boring and I got data overload. I'd like to hear someone elses view point and story as well.

• roscoe
    roscoe

not to sound redundant But Barbara did write a book quite an interesting read

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I think Barbara's musings on the historical facts would be interesting. Something written in a personal vein. Meditations on historic developments that she witnessed would be great. It seems to me that the tone of these books is very important. I don't know how Ray Franz ever wrote without bitterness.

• dog is god
    dog is god

Barbara has so much information that it would be spectacular for her to write a series melding the history, information about cults, how people have been used by the borg, then thrown away like trash. She is in a unique position of insider views that have never seen the light of day. She must include information about "Where's Waldo, the pedophile". Who knows, it could be the next Hunger Games. (Just joking......but not really).

I can't believe anyone would say that someone (other than Donald Trump) would write a factual book for the purpose of self agrandisement. Talk about projection.

I hope she writes and writes and writes. Everyone needs to hear the real truth. It could shed light on those gb bastards and save so many lives committed to nothing.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

She DOES have a neat website http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/

Google Barbara Anderson Watchtower

Google Barbara Anderson Jehovah's Witnesses and come here http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/ which is 'sort-of' an online book

• JWOP
    JWOP

Secrets of Pedophilia In an American Religion

It is in PDF format. If you don't have a pdf reader on your computer, you can download one here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit