Should Barbara Anderson Write a Book?

by Scott77 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Scott77
    Scott77

If yes, would you buy it? What would be the suggested topic for the book? Any idea are welcome.

Scott77

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think Jim Penton mentioned in a recent post that they are writing a biography of Russell together.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Its my opinion that Barb is a prolific writer. She has a special, unique way of presenting a message that appeal to all of us.

Scott77

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Personally I would enjoy reading a book about Watchtower history by Leolaia. But Leolaia would have to feel she wants to write it. A book is a big undertaking.

Years ago another poster mentioned he was working on a biography of Rutherford, but I don't think it came to anything.

• smiddy
    smiddy

That sounds like a great idea,she has a lot of inside knowledge and presents the information she has very well.And as slimboyfat suggests their are quite a few here, who could join in a collaoration,and produce an excellent book on the WTB&TS/Jehovah`s Witnesses with uptodate quotes from the society.

And a title for the book ?

"Geezzzzz, I Wish We Hadn`t Printed That ,or That, or That.........."

smiddy

• etna
    etna

Yes she should write a book and yes I would gladly buy it.

Etna

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

No way should any of them dare to write a book, as they are just "a rag and a bone and a hank of hair".

• Alfred
    Alfred

I would buy it...

I'd buy it quicker if it were about Rutherford, Knorr or whacky Freddy...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

If the purpose of the book was to introduce the wacky inner workings of the WT to the general public, then I would say it's a great idea. If the goal is to write it to a very small audiance of fence sitters, then I would say that her efforts would be well spent elsewhere.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Ohhh YES!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit