Since the early WTCD doesn't have older publication

by thecrushed 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

I didn't ask why they don't because their own literature makes them out as horrible frauds! My question is how do you get a hold of stuff like the "finished mystery" "the divine plan of the ages" and other pertinent false doctrine that has been swept under the rug and locked in the coffers at WT headquarters? I feel so helpless because if I show my wife info on the net she will just write it off as apostate and altered like we have all been trained to think. I can't really substantiate anything really can I? I know that everyone isn't lying just because they are evil satanic Apostates but she doesn't know that. I guess this thread should be about how to prove from just the currently available literature and a bible that the doctrine a complete sham and a bag of lies. Do they have it trully locked down solid or are there holes in their rusty armor? How should I go about researching the info without it being officially Apostate?

Thoughts?

• bennyk
    bennyk

You could visit your local library and use interlibrary loan to temporarily acquire what you need.

Ebay often has older Watch Tower Society literature at reasonable prices. (Be patient! Sometimes the prices are very unreasonable.)

See the following, also: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/210584/1/Best-old-books-for-exposing-the-1874-1914-fraud

The Society touted The Harp of God (a 1921 publication) in the 2005 Yearbook. Aren't you interested in your "spiritual heritage"?

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Try looking here, there's lots of older esoteric stuff:

www.strictlygenteel.co.uk

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

thecrushed, you could go to old timers homes and knock on their doors and you can ask if they want to get rid of any books, dont tell them that you want JW books. Maybe the old timers will not think straight and they might give the books to you. P.S. I was thinking it might be a very bad idea to con the elderly to give the books to you. I think it would be best to borrow old publications from your local apostates.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If you can, borrow old publications from your local apostates.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

It might be more trouble than it's worth but the library of congress should have copies of all U.S. published works.

• bats in the belfry
  • panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I do know a lady, not JW, that has a lot of the info. In fact, I think she even has a copy of Plan of the Ages. She has told me she will copy it for me if I send one of those littlle plug ins or whatever you call them. I have bought one to send. If I can get the info I will do what I can to pass it on. I cannot believe the info she has obtained.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

very good find, bats in the belfry!

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/documents.html

You will find a lot of wts' publications here, if there is something specific you're looking for let me know and I might be able to help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit