Are Your Children Playing With Lucifer's Testicles?

by Morbidzbaby 26 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
  • blond-moment
    blond-moment

These are brilliant. My side hurts from laughing. I am loving the youtube comments LMAO!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I often visit the Landover baptist site. It's great satire.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

These are brilliant. My side hurts from laughing. I am loving the youtube comments LMAO!

They ARE funny. Some of the posters don't even realize it's satire, and they are really bent out of shape! LOL

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

NewChapter that is why it is so brilliant. It is so spot on, how crazy fundies sound, that most don't know how to take him. That's where the comments are killing me, so friggen funny. I wonder what I would have thought if I hadn't read the website first. I think I would have wondered if he were for real. It is exactly how so many sound, and they are being serious. Scary.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, it would be better than playing with Jehovah's. And, those Easter eggs and rabbits actually come from Ashtar, which comes from Astaroth (who goes by quite a few other names). Which is much better than playing with Jehovah and his filthy angels.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My fav Landover spoof is about Tampons: Satan's Little Fingers. Always good for a laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit