No can I get out of going in service?

by Captain Obvious 46 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just do street work--in an area where there is barely to no pedestrian traffic. Just half-heartedly hold the rags out, and just watch the cars speed by. You get to count the hour, but you place nothing. A variation would be to do a large bookstore--and browse the books instead of placing rubbish.

If even that bothers you, the Fake Time Slip works wonders. You do this by doing zero field circus for the month. At the end of the month, you make up something. Yes it's lying, but they lie all the time to get you into the cancer. And lying on your slip is better than lying at the door trying to get people to waste their lives on the cancer. You invent a number, usually around what you have been doing to slightly lower, and put that on your slip. You may also have to lie and make up a date--anything more than 3 hours, it's best to make up 2 separate dates on your slip. A fake rag placement will help--keep it about where you traditionally do, to a little less.

Warning: If you do the Fake Time Slip, try not to inflate the numbers too much. If you turn in slips of around 10 hours a month or more, and especially with several fake rag placements, the hounders are going to be pushing you to do even more. You will probably be given duties at the Kingdumb Hell, which you want to avoid at all costs. If your hours look good enough to them, you might even be recommended to be an assistant hounder. And, if your fake hours approach the 30s, you will probably be expected to auxiliary pious-sneer. It is much harder to do 50 fake hours than 2-3. Usually, 7 is the magic number--exceed that, and you are inviting "privileges(??)".

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"I hate lying, and liars."

Come now, let's be reasonable about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Thanks Billy! Costanza always had a way with words...

I think I will just have to nut up and fake a report. Like WTWizard said, it is better than lying to people out in servo.

Thanks again everyone

• Zordino
    Zordino

If you have to go to keep up apperance's, for now you can:

1) Just go to the service group when its almost done. just say you have a bibble indoctrination study and insteadyou can go for Breakfast, shopping, etc. and enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

2) Go to the service group (Late) pick up some territory and always try to go apart from the rest of the group, Throw some Litertrash into a garbage Can so you can honestly say you "placed" some Mags and go for a big breakfast. enjoy :)

3) And when you're ready to finally dump the fisade, Tell your service overseer that you want to share with him a great experience with an interested one. Tell him that your cat is showing interest in the WT. Tell him that while your cat was crapping all over the mags one day (they being used a Litter box liner), he/she started to read some of it and is now interested in a bibble study. Say it with a straight face and he will never ask you for a monthly sales report ever again.

• 2tone
    2tone

Just fake it. I just go to the door and say "this is the latest issue of the watchtower and awake" thats it done.

Just dont do any return visits and your fine.

• ssn587
  • thecrushed
    thecrushed

The watchtower goons have blood guilt on there hands from the nazi camps to malawi and other places. Instead of being nuetral and all pacifist in these situations they should have kicked some nazi ass or covertly escaped (lied there asses off) while doing the Nazi salute. Being thrown into the death camps totally didn't have to happen. The bros in Malawi should have bought the damn cards. They died for some piece of F'ing paper that means nothing.

ok here I'm gonna go on a tangeant but hopefully an interesting one.

So CO just lie your ass off if you have to because you owe them nothing. We are made in God's Image or so the bibble says. If this is so would any human with a compassionate heart just set back and let this happen? Would you allow some person to rape your wife in front of you because you are a pacifist? Would you not kill him for doing this or at least beat him to a bloody pulp? You see the Logic here? Peace where possible but kick there ass if they oppress the weak. This is not militant thinking. It is protecting the innocent. Freedom comes at a price and if that sounds too cliche I'm sorry but it is true. This is also compassion because Life is not Black and White. It never was and never will be. I didn't hear about JW's complaining about being rescued by the Allied forces even though they are supposed to be part of the Evil United Nations. That documentary "the purple triangle" makes me so livid at the WT almost as much as the Nazi's" Sure they stood up to the Nazi's but if they Allied forces hadn't acted then Tyranny would have prevailed and now we would all be in the biggest Political Cult in the history of man! I think there are pointless wars and those that have to be dealt with to oppose tyrannical oppression. Thomas Jefferson once said, " The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit