When you really think about it, the WTS. indoctrinates people to be the organization's own sales Representatives.

by thetrueone 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Isn't this the case, when one reflects upon the whole scope of how the WTS. publishing organization conducts and operates itself ?

The way they are to dress

No suit pants for ladies

No sport jackets that don't match the color of pants for men

The length of men's hair

No beards or mustaches

How they are to talk

What books and movies they are to watch ...etc ..etc.

Everything is done with a pretentious formula to make the WTS. organization and the people who are inside of the organization

to appear as wholesomely pure and honest as possible.

God's Representatives here on earth so to speak

In doing all of this, this pretentious reflection makes the WTS. deceivingly maligned published works look all more appealing to the public.

Like a car salesman on a car lot, complete with a warm and welcoming smile, telling their customers they are offering the best cars money can buy.

• undercover
    undercover

Yep...

I've told this before but when some elders came a-sheperding on me once upon a time, I asked about the prohibition on beards. Even handed one of em my bible and asked him to show me the principle that enforces such a thing.

The elder went on to compare the situation to a company that has a strict dress code for their employees because those people represent the company and they don't want just anyone representing them. Similarly, since "we" represent the organization (no mention of Jehovah), then we would want to make sure that we don't do anything to bring attention to ourselves or to detract from the "message".

That's when I realized that we weren't preachers of biblical truth so much as we were marketing reps for a publishing company...and unpaid ones at that.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

the largest group of non compensated salespeople on earth

• anezthy
    anezthy

That uncomfortable feeling you would get when you walked into the KH wearing a shirt without a tie and jacket, or just carrying a bible without a bookbag... It feel just like going to school out of uniform. The looks alone made you want to be invisible. Yes... I would definitely agree on indoctrination and mind control.

• Ding
    Ding

The whole emphasis is on the ORGANIZATION.

A JW's mission is to make the ORGANIZATION look good at all times.

Even shunning is billed as a loving act that keeps the ORGANIZATION clean.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

taht's what it's all about. They have even admitted that following direction is more important than bible truth

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The astonishing thing is the majority of JWs aren't at all aware of the fact that they have been coerced and exploited

to be sales Representatives for this religious publishing house.

There is so much mental manipulation and brain washing going on at the Kingdom Halls this flies right over their heads unaware.

• andys
    andys

If a person would look around inside tour of a kingdom hall they are more setup like a business layout floor plan instead of a church, also for a word game anyone knows what comes to mind when you say- meetings? how about put the word business in front of meeting, you have the word business meetings....................................................................

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good point andys

And what is at the back of every Kingdom Hall, the WTS. own book store stocked up with only the WTS. published works and nothing else.

• straightshooter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit