Anyone been to a meeting after a drink...or three?

by MMXIV 23 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Twice.

Once in Moore, Oklahoma when I went to the Westmoore Cong. with Lena the Lesbian pioneer I slammed a couple of Budweisers before Sunday morning pub. talk on a dare. Lena was mildly upset.

The next wasn't a meeting but I had a couple of drinks before I was married in the local KH.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

All three of my JC meetings and the LAST memorial I had a few and some ativan

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

I know a brother that doesn't go to meeting without, as he calls it, "getting his head right." Loosely translated that means he smokes weed before he showers for meeting. Cool brother tho. Everyone thinks he is tired from work but his blood shot eyes are from being smoked out.

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

When I was in Bethel on our meeting nights a local liquor store had free wine/vodka/whiskey tastings. Every Wednesday night. Once me and my buddy learned this we hit it every week on the way to the meeting, even if I had a talk. Did it for about a year before HE got caught and we got talked to and stopped.

Towards the end of my fading, I would get sick of being in the meeting and go outside to listen over the radio and I would usually hit the flask.

When I was an exploited child of the Watchtower, I wasn't old enough to drink. However, in my teenage years, I did get high in the parking lot on occasion . . .

• TOTH
    TOTH

I WISH!

• finally awake
    finally awake

I never actually did it, but I thought about it a lot.

• ranmac
    ranmac

When I was a teenager I had to do the mikes for the watchtower study completely hungover off my tits. I had to make two trips during the readings to retch in the parking lot.

Magical memories of my youth.

• 2tone
    2tone

I was lit up numerous times in college when I decided to attend the local kingdom hall where nobody that knew anybody from home knew. The best time was when I popped like 4 percocet before the meeting. I thought I was gona stop breathing but it was great.

• MMXIV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit