Widowed DO takes 30 yr old Wife!!!

by ISP 23 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

LB,

But with a 30 year age difference.... she'll get there sooner than most won't she?
    Yes, she just might. There is a lot an older man can give to a younger woman. He has the wisdom of a lifetime of experience. She has the opportunity to become a treasure to him in a way his first wife could not, she can become a treasure of "youth"!

Some older husbands respond to this by being the most loving husband there ever was!

IW

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire
    do it revolt you also to see Sean Connery kissing Catherine Zeta-Jones?

Barf yuk puke disgusting!!!

I personally married someone younger than me thank you very much.

• LB
    LB

IW you know why there are so many of these may/december marriages in the borg? Because the system is ending NOW. After all they'll be the same age by next year at the latest, right?

My witness friend believed that. He married a woman 25 years older than him when he was 22. That was in 1974. Do the math.

Now he is miserable. He's pushing her around in a wheelchair and has to change her depends for her.

Be happy for them? Let them be happy for themselves, until reality hits anyway.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

LOL, I guess so LB. But you know there are many May/December marriages outside of the JWs also. I don't think they all end up regretting their choice.

Well, at any rate if these two got married because they really loved each other then I wish them the best.

Take Care,
    IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit