Widowed DO takes 30 yr old Wife!!!

by ISP 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Widowed D.O. Bro Derek Carter has caused something of a stir by marrying a 30yr old pioneer sister that is at least half his age. If you ever saw Bro Carter you would notice a strong resemblance to 'Uncle Fester' of the Adams Family. I am sure the sister has the right spiritual qualities!

ISP

• Kent
    Kent

Sure. I guess those qualities are big boobs, blond hair and no brains.

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Lari
    Lari

So what? This is not a rude Up Yours kinda so what, so please dont get mad. I just dont see what the big deal is.

Why two consenting adults being married causes a stir I dont know. Pop culture says the only good reason to marry is love. But, hey, look at the divorce rate - maybe that's not such a great strategy. Some people marry someone they care about for practical reasons despite the lack of all consuming passion. They get equal consideration - they each have something the other needs. Just because it isnt romantic doesnt devalue it. On the other hand, maybe they are passionately in love.

I don't think a marriage of this type is news inside or out of the JWs.

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

I know a brother here in Georgia, (he used to live in upstate NY). Well he married a woman half his age and she wound up having a kid..here he was already 66. Well, needless to say, they are miserable. She suffers from DDD, (used to be MPD). She used to have episodes where she was a prostitute. She one time left her son in the store and went galavanting somewhere in town during an episode of hers. She had problems with sexual abuse and claimed demon problems...
    It's not so much the age as it was the whole "get-married-after-only-knowing-someone-for-three-months-desperation" issue.

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

If he times it just right, both he and the child will be in diapers at the same time, making his wife's job a bit easier.

• Francois
    Francois

This kind of thing wouldn't happen if the JW "religion" wasn't locked in 3rd century B.C. morality.

Being good dubs, they couldn't get it on until they were safely married you know, so it's off to the alter. And as soon as the heat cools down, the situation alters and the sister turns out to have many alters herself.

I was involved for six years with a beautiful young ex-JW woman who had MPD, or DID as they call it now. Luckily for us, we weren't being held back by 3rd century B.C. morality. After six years, I couldn't take any more of the instability and bugged out for a more "normal" kind of woman.

Those two should have gotten it on (I guess it could be said that she got off on a bender, hehehe).

Francois

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

If Sir Paul Mccartney can do it................

• Belmont
    Belmont

The widowed DO who looks like Uncle Fester is David Carter, not Derek Carter.

• LB
    LB

Not all that uncomman. I was shocked once when a visiting elder of about 50 showed up with what I was certain was his daughter. It was his 18 year old heavily hootered small bottomed wife.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Could it have been love at first sight and that they shared the sames spiritual goals? It's possible.

Could it be possible that he likes younger gals? Could it be this fine young sister( 30 isn't so young)likes older men? If so that's not a crime.

Could it also be for his pension & retirement that is so lovingly provided by the WTBTS? Oh, Yeah! That's gotta be it.

SUSCARRA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit