EVERYONE IS A THEIST

by botchtowersociety 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Since everything comes from God, it's the starting point for each of our journeys even if many move away from it. Some return while others never do though even these remain 'theists' towards a deeply held conviction. Eventually we all die and meet our Maker and end up in the presence of belief and knowledge as when we began.

The journey is what makes a life and if yours contains a lack of belief in god that's fine - so long as it causes no harm. But it's temporary and indulgent and we all end up the same anyway. For the greatest amount of time WE ARE ALL THEISTS.

Bic

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

we all end up the same anyway

Works for me.

• botchtowersociety
  • Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

*applauds*

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

<<The journey is what makes a life and if yours contains a lack of belief in god that's fine - so long as it causes no harm.>>

I see a problem with this gospel. Have any of us (Theist or otherwise) not caused harm?

If, everything, even things done in secret will come out; even every harsh word or work; where will that leave us when we are called upon to give account of ourselves?

Heb 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Brilliant! Love it! Thanks for pinpricking my pomposity!

Of course, you're totally wrong with your opening premise; "Since everything comes from God . . "

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

and wrong with the middle premise " Eventually we all die and meet our Maker and end up in the presence of belief and knowledge as when we began"

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Yeah, bloody lame spoof come to think of it . . .

• cantleave
    cantleave

I certainly don't come from any mythical god, I am the result of a process that has taken billions of years, initiated from atoms expelled from dying stars.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

When you first arrived on the forum I reckon you believed in God BTS. And now I don't think you do any more, is that right?

What's this "dying" business anyway? I thought you were a transhumanist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit