Special Day talk on Youtube

by andys 26 Replies latest jw friends

• andys
  • Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

It has been so long since I went to a meeting that it all seems very creepy now

• Gayle
    Gayle

Before the reading of the letter, the speaker said the letter was "something completely different," and then another speaker read it. I thought with that mini-intro, it did express or set up that thought at least.

You never know, sometimes, people aren't so 'reactionary' to "something completely different," but need time to think about it. You never know.

• Gayle
    Gayle

adding,,I didn't listen to whole recording,,letter was read at about 1:41.00 timing.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Sorry I tried to listen and couldnt make it through the prayer... The music was bad enough :)

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Sounded like an Italian with a rural British accent and a mild speech impediment. As if the convoluted rhetoric isn't enough to numb your mind!!!

• St George of England
    St George of England

At the start he announces the name of the congregation, something like Hunsworth, but I couldn't find it listed on the CC site. Sounds like Bradford/Hull.....

George

• Mickey mouse
  • RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

This youtube channel is interesting. It says that the meeting audio is being put up for those that are in lands where the work is banned and NOT as a substitute for going to the meeting lol.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I survived 15 secs before wanting to vomit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit