Jehovah Won't Hear Your Prayers!

by Smoldering Wick 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

sKally,

You are welcome. Hopefully, this is the first step in a long series of maneuvers that will lead to your healing. Sure, scares will remain, we all have them, but eventually they can become less noticeable to us. I hope that will be the case in your situation, sKally.

Please keep us posted, from time to time, on how you are doing.

Warm regards,

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The process did nothing for the congregation nor for this sister, except harm.

This says much of the judicial processes of the WTS. The bottom line for all the R&F is that the whole judicial arrangement just DOESN"T WORK. Whatever noble intent they may have, the end result is that invariably the participants are left in the same position as expressed above by Just2Laws.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

sKally and Wick,

Thanks for acknowledging my effort to express my sorrow.

As my screen name suggest, I'm no longer into judgment and criticism we were taught by the WT mindset. There are just Two Laws. The second is to love others 'as you love yourself'. We must love our self first. Please don’t allow the harshness and hurtful actions of others to define you. I have been hurt too but I try to remind myself to say "to hell with them". They're the ones with problems.

To hell with them.

Jst2laws

PS, I only say that in my heart. It still feels good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit