Calling all Atheists.

by mouthy 111 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

sorry peeps, I just got too wrapped up in this...

xo to all

t

• still thinking
    still thinking

((((((tal)))))) thats how these conversations usually end up....messy!

• talesin
    talesin

tx, still .... :))

• xchange
    xchange

Ya know, if people just got out a litte more and did some skiing....just sayin'.

• still thinking
    still thinking

xchange...theres a lot of truth in that..LOL

• talesin
    talesin

yes, it would be nice ... maybe you could make a pact with my orthopedic surgeon,,, and help me get out more ...

***(ing judgemental *(*** ob's.

• still thinking
    still thinking

tal...do you need another hug?

• mouthy
    mouthy

HA! HA!!! I loved all the posts ,the ones I pi ed off & all the loving ones... I know I am naughty But I was so pleased to see the responses I got,
    I was in so much pain with my back this morning,& wanted others to suffer ( ) So thought what can I do to upet my grandkids on JWN
    My fleshly ones tick me off also, I made them JWs & of course they wont listen a ruddy thing I say now( except do you need money?)
    They come instantly!!! And their ears are opened then ,but as soon as I mention who allows me to HAVE the money they leave Sorry Atheists.
    I will admit I was being naughty, Let the old cockney brod have a couple of naughty days.. I honestly love you all. I am sorry to those I offended
    I probably will do something bad again!!!!I am a SINNER!!!!! I admit it.. All on this thread Please accept<<<<
    Http://exjw.weebly.com

Mouthy, Granny Grace Gough

COO LOVE A DUCK 5 pages .... Have to put my boobs out the window...

• still thinking
    still thinking

awww...come here ya bloody trouble maker...LOL....((((((((((((mouthy))))))))))))

• Violia
    Violia

I am sort of in a place where I really hope Jesus or Jehovah or someone is up there and still cares. I am still on the fence with this one. So many things point to him not being there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit