Calling all Atheists.

by mouthy 111 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hi Grace

As you know I don't believe in your invisible friends in high places - but if he wants to stop by sometime and show himself openly I would love to talk to him.

Hope all is well for you.

Jeff

• transhuman68
  • Scully
    Scully

I always thought it was funny the way "Jesus" is pronounced "Hey, Zeus" in Spanish.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I thought it had been closed Put it down to old age...
    I know Ak Jeff is ticked with me. I love it when I get a response
    helps me to know I am still here

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Mouthy, when do we get to meet your lovely friend?

• scotoma
    scotoma

Mouthy/Grace:

My reaction wasn't so much to what you said but to the idea that some have that you shouldn't challenge beliefs of old people.

I never felt you expected special treatment. If it weren't for you I would be one of the oldest people here.

You might want to try a little "pot" for those aches. It works better than prayer.

• mouthy
    mouthy

scotoma Thanks for the recommendation about the "pot"
    But NO thanks My grandson 28 years old has just come out of Jail for the 10th time
    he started on that....Also I knew a guy ( hubby of a JW-He wasnt one) who told
    me he was a pusher, but got you hooked, on the "good stuff" then mixed it with a little

bit of this & a little bit of that,got you so hooked you were a druggie.
    The pain we will always have MY GOD told me that... Untill I kick the bucket.

But you keep using your drug I prefer my saviour..

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mouthy. I'd love to give you just a big, snug, warm hug. That would release some endorphins, nature's pain killers.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Mouthy, that's great! Could you tell him to send us an update when he has chance to let us know he's still there and even interested? It's only been two thousand years, and everyone is very confused as to where his footsteps left off.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Just reminding you Tootiredtocare>>>>He is still here no matter how many years since he created it all. But he is letting one of the Angels( Satan) prove what he said he would do...Make us all worship him ( Satan)
    Many so far are following his rules,like drugs,booze,abuse,cults,he has the most tempting outlets.

So I believe HE ( Satan ) is ruling the earth....BUT I believe eventually the CREATOR will take it back.
    I have had a very interesting life now I look back.( a rough one also)but I see were in all my trouble he was there for me....I believe that is because my MUM was a great pray believer & kept me in her prayers
    all the time I was an unbeliever....(Until the WT collered me in 1964)then I believed in serving a bunch of old men at Brooklyn Bethel.( I think there were 14 then ) Now it is easier for me to believe in just ONE!!!!!

I beg your pardon???You want to know who that is >JESUS CHRIST!!!!

I know I make you spit.... But HE forgave me for all my sins & this one too to you all family on JWN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit