How many generations do YOU see?

by 00DAD 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

I see 2, does that make me a "mentally diseased" JW?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

TEC that was an awesome point. According to the Bible's view of a generation. armageddon was due in 1954

• anezthy
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

Ziddy, you're so funny - I love my little party dragon girl. Do you have any tattoos? Are you "The Dragon with the Girl Tattoos"?

TEC, that's an awesome point! I'll have to use that one. Too logical for captives of the concept though I'm afraid.

Cofty, thanks!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

We will do the maths the Governing Body will do the geneology.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It seems to me that one thing they do not think about is the forty years that the Israelites had to wander the desert... because no one from that generation would be allowed to enter the promised land... but their children could.

• steve2
    steve2

Excellent illustration 00Dad.

Related to this are the issues of child-bearing age and life expectancy: The principle is as follows: The younger females are when they reach child-bearing age, the fewere the number of years separating the "next" generation. In some (Western) countries, girls as young as 9 and 10 are reaching puberty and it is not unheard of that some are sexually active and fall pregnant.

Add to this the gradual increased life expectancy of males and females in many (Western) countries, and there are instances where there are five and even six generations alive together at the same time.

That's way too much overlapping for any decent person to cope with!

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Thank you Tec!!!! Awesome point!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The generation teaching that the WTS has espoused for the last century will always be a fraudulent teaching for its based from

their own unscriptural calculation of the year 1914. They are so unrelentingly disrespectful to Jesus and his own words that they

have now put their words into Jesus's mouth be saying what he meant to say was Generation(s) .

You have to be a little deceitful and corrupt when running a religion and trying to sustain it.

What religion doesn't have an agreed to set of lies supporting it ?

• Ding
    Ding

Yes, but are these people part of the "anointed remnant"?

If not, they're not a part of any relevant generation according to current WTS teaching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit