Victoria, Australia: A MUST READ-Transcript of audio recording of WT letter read to all Victoria congs Oct/Nov. 2011 re: Working With Children Act

by AndersonsInfo 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

i hear borg. and he is the one who whistles into the mike, after he realizes he's actually said it.

in fact i hear "b - borg".

he makes the "b" sound twice.

what else could he have been trying to say that starts with b and makes sense?

• mP
    mP

Does this mean that Jehovahs Witnesses around the globe are illegally calling themselves JWs when the term may very well be property of WTS ? I guess it makes perfect sense that WatchTower B&TS has a different name from JWs.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

this reeks of bulgaria. when are governments going to check up to see if corperations do what they claim?

i just listened, the first one i think is a flub, a non issue. but the other one, it does sound like he says borg. so i'll vote for borg on that one. is the guy reading it an undercover apostate or something? i mean, that sounded on purpose to me.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Never in my life have I known a religious organisation as mischeivious, cunning, manipulative and misleading as the Wachtower Society. Thanks to the internet, some of their contradictory statements will be preserved and exposed for our public scritiny. The dark days of the past are over for them. As the old habits dies hard, its not suprising that the Watchtower has not yet realised how fast we continue to hold it accountable to its own contradictions.

Scott77

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

“It is a pleasure to be working with you in holding high Jehovah’s great name in these momentous last days. We send you our warm Christian love and greetings.

'...in holding high Jehovah's great name'. What a crock! There is no other organization that brings more reproach on God's name, Jesus Christ, Christianity and the Bible than WTBTS.

Thank you Barbara for sharing.

• JesusisYHWH
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro
    we do not organise ... religious instructions at schools

Um... yeah they do. JWs do provide religious instructions where such a provision is available in public schools. Of course, the WTS is just splitting hairs about who is 'organising' it, but the point is still the same.

• Red Piller
  • Red Piller
    Red Piller

Try my post again: the Watchtower calls District Convention attendees: "Delegates".

A delegate is a representative. (And he/she wears a convention badge...)

• Cacky
    Cacky

If they aren't volunteers of the org, then how do pioneers get a tax deduction for their car expenses? (Sorry if it was brought up already.) But maybe the IRS would want to look in to this, if that is the stance the org has taken, or at least Australia officials may want to look in to if they have different stances in different countries; you know, theocratic warfare.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit