C.O. Is coming this week

by Freeof1914 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

"They will ask the classic question, "Do you still feel Jehovah is directing the Organization?"

This is where you play their own Theocratic Strategy card on them. Lie. Tell them, "Absoultely. That's why I hope they eventually get this right." ..." FreeAtLast1914

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

That is GREAT!!!

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"Altough my trump card is that I have not shared my thoughts with anyone including my wife, and my father who has been an elder for many years says a comittee can only be formed if i begin spreading my ideas."

After reading countless testimonies and seeing how several different congregations work myself, I can confidently say.....it all depends on where you live and who your elders are. Some have said they've been asked "the question" (do you believe that the FDS is directed by Jehovah). And when they answered "no" that was all that was needed to DF them. Others, such as my father, verbally and abusively tore into the elders and the CO about the crap that they spread....and yet never got DFd.

So....it depends on their agenda. Do the local elders like you? If they do....I honestly think that unless you start spreading your doubts around....they may not DF you if you are honest with them. If they don't like you....they may be looking for ANYTHING at all they can dig up against you.

The safest bet is to say nothing

• undercover
    undercover

sends me a text message that they will like to visit me with the C.O.

I'm sure they would love to visit you with the CO in tow...makes their job easier. Let the CO do the dirty work. They don't know what to do when anyone actually shows an independent attitude.

Problem is, once the CO gets there, he'll decide what he wants to do, who he wants to see. The COs spend precious little time in actual field service, or even shepdaring calls anymore. They're just Gestapo agents, shaking up the lower ranks, putting the fear of the High Command into the troops. Everyone, including the elders, breathe a sigh of relief as he pulls away on Sunday afternoon.

• Freeof1914
    Freeof1914

Well the visit came and went folks! It was actually pretty comica, they walked in as if they were walking into a morgue very solemn looking. I on the other hand greetedmthem with a huge hug and a smile, this immediately threw them off. They asked how are you, i said GREAT! Theyloked absolutely thrown back as if they did not know how to respond. They read a few scriptures to me I said, " thank you, I always respect and appreciate God's word." then they proceeded to ask how my relationship with Jehovah was since I had not been attending the meetings? I said, " better than ever, I am praying to him all the time." Another perplexed look. They then asked me how did I feel the direction of my life has been since I have strayed from the congregation? I responded and said , " Can I speak frankly?" Then I said, " I feel better than whatI have felt in a long time, I am happy." This was pretty much the end of the visit. The C.O. Said to me I remember hearing one of your public talks and it was amazing, we miss you and love you and whenever you are ready we are here and I said my door is always open to all if you, but for the foreseeable future I will not be in themeetings. I thought they had more ammo, but did not. Apparently did not want to talk doctrine with me, and were completely thrown off by joy, come to think of it I displayed more fruitage ofnthe holy spirit than these supposed spirit appointed men.

• baltar447
    baltar447

LOL, good job!

They probably didn't know what hit them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit