Watch out ... I'm a dangerous man !

by Simon 21 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self
    SIMON, INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY

Do you have a license to kill? Do you wear cool, expensive clothes? And drive really cool cars with machine guns and GPS in all of them?

Somehow I can't picture you like that and riding around with your 2 little boys. I mean, chocolate ice cream dropped in the back of an Aston Martin really messes with the sexy playboy image doesn't it?

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!Hey Simon,Mr.Secret Agent Man.To them you are a scarey dude,because thats what they`ve been told to think.You are a good man,doing good things.You`ll just have to live with it....LOL...OUTLAW

• Adam
    Adam

Fear is a GOOD thing! They should fear us! Just like the USSR feared their populace learing the truth about the west, they are a repressive force trying to keep their subjects in line and they fear the truth that we proclaim. BE AFRAID YOU JW SCUM! BE VERY AFRAID! We are coming for you and soon everyone will be masturbating and watching Harry Potter! HAhaAAaHAHaAHaaaaHaAhAhAhahA!!!!!

• moman
    moman

Adam, I hope you didn't mean Harry Potter is hot! lol

The LIE always fears the TRUTH....its that "bright light " thing, dwellers of darkness hate that shit!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I don't know why it pisses my off so much, but hearing the way your sister acted REALLY pisses me off. Can't stand that behind-the-back shit.

BTW, how is your dad doing?

ashi

• butalbee
    butalbee

You're a lethal weapon! What a turn on!

• LB
    LB

The name is Bond....Simon Bond

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I thought he was SIMON TEMPLAR - "THE S-AIN'T"!

(As in "I ain't one of those Dubs no more, no more...")

Do you have Jackals in England, mon ami? Maybe you're "The Beagle" better than being "The Corgi" for my two cents...

• mommy
    mommy

What sad pathetic little lives they lead ...

I couldn't agree more
    wendy

• Simon
    Simon

she's done quite a bit of stirring - even causing trouble for Angharad's parents by ringing round her relatives (in different congregations)! She really is a pathetic, sad gossipy type who likes to stir things. Ever so 'spiritual' ... but already has a failed marriage behind her.

Actually, it's been great since we left as we don't have to 'suffer' their company anymore .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit