Watch out ... I'm a dangerous man !

by Simon 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

It seems that I'm a dangerous man.

Last time we went over to vist my dad in Canada, my sister rang the local congregation to warn them that I was going!

Wow ... I feel like 'the Jackal' or something ... international danger man!

What sad pathetic little lives they lead ...

• conflicted
    conflicted

FELLOW APOSTATES UNITE!

We don't know the power we hold in our grasp.

The dubs fear us. We are a plague to them. They know we are stronger. They know we are smarter. In their heart of hearts they know we will win. They are right to fear us!

BWAAAHAAHAAHAA!!! CAN YOU FEEL THE POWER!?!

Sorry, irrational fear brings out the worst in me.

--------------------------------------
    life is the opportunity for art

• Valentine
    Valentine

I knew it,I knew it,I knew it!!!!

You're not Simon.You're Bond.....James Bond.....

And Ang is Miss MoneyPenny!!!! "> hugs to both,T

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• Beans
    Beans

Simon: Next time your over we`ll go to the meeting together,I can introduce you to all the Hypocrits then we`ll go out for a pint!

Beans

• Scully
    Scully

Simon,

I'm sorry to hear that your sister has been up to no good. I don't think you're particularly dangerous, but then again I don't think I've crossed you lately (or ever!)

Conflicted has a point: the JWs are afraid, very very afraid, of us.

The dubs in Lethbridge have special reason to be afraid: they lost a huge number of their members in the early 80s, as Canada's Primo Apostate Numero Uno, Jim Penton, hails from Lethbridge. Having met him in person (he stayed at our home a few years ago when he had business in Ottawa), he's not really a scary fellow, quite the opposite. Still the dubs love to "demonize" anyone who has the balls to stand up to the Governing Body.

Love, Scully

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Hey Simon,

you better be careful. They may try to get you to repent of your terrible deeds and leave the wicked Internet. You see, they really love you, and have your best interests at heart. They know that you were mislead, but Jehovah is a loving God and He will forgive you. Then when you have rejoined the ranks, you will "truly" be happy along with the throngs of happy witnesses worldwide.

Pureheart

• Imbue
    Imbue

You must be very important. Why would they care where you live? What do you think your sister believed she was accomplishing by the phone call. Maybe saving them from knocking on your door? Ok, one house scratched off the list. Do you think the local elders care. You don't seem like the type to get violent.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again when it doesn't work.

• Geordie
    Geordie

The next time you speek to your sister, tell her your only dangerous to ppl who want to know the "Truth".
    I would love to know what responce you get lol.

• Simon
    Simon

I like the 'Bond' bit ... all I need is a gun, an Aston Martin and a room full of leggy blondes and you won't be able to tell the difference. Oh, and plastic surgery too ...

I had forgotten but despite their warnings, I did get to use my deadly apostate ray-vision on a couple who were trying to scare my sister into believing their gobbledy-gook (the one who lives in Canada)

I wonder now if they knew who I was as they gave up on the sermon and left rather quickly after we got there although it may just have been because I was laughing out load and saying "rubbish" a lot.

Maybe I'll see some of my familly at the memorial and they can all put on their fake 'care' while they are at the hall and there could be other people visiting for the first time. "Oh Hi! How are you?" ... "better for not seeing you!"

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Simon aka Hannibal Hector

Fear is a terrible thing...and your family let it dictate their lives...like most/all JW's. They fear that they are displeasing Jehovah for having contact with one who is rubbing his eyeball...they fear that their JW friends might see them in your company and will report them or just talk/gossip about them.

Sad to know that they choose to live this way...but good to know that you choose not to.

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit