Great fun about new magazine simplyfying

by Gorbatchov 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Yesterday I read about the new watchtower & awake magazine simplyfying (15 pages) on JWD and I got a very big big simle at my face. (yes, the face is big also...)

Because: the simplyfying is based on a new strategy: using internet (jw.org) for distributing the magazine content.

The big smile came from this: at a recent CO visit, the CO told the congretation the following: "Everyone of us who suggests that our magazines and litterature has to be distributed by internet is a potential apostate and against the will of Jehovah. The real reason is if you thinking this way is that you don't want to go from door to door."

Great fun!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The CO told the congretation the following: "Everyone of us who suggests that our magazines and litterature has to be distributed by internet is a potential apostate and against the will of Jehovah."

Did the CO just call the GB apostates against the will of Jehovah? I think he did!

• baltar447
    baltar447

What a tard.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Absolutely hilarious, Gorby!

I enjoyed that!

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

That CO apparently doesn't have enough money to buy a computer and pay for Internet. But he's right the G.B. are apostates.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Evidently, that CO didn't get the memo.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I bet you can hardly wait for his next visit, eh Gorby?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hee hee hee heeee!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

If you challenge him on what he said during his next visit, you will be classed as the apostate!

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Call the geezer out on what he said!

CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit