Great fun about new magazine simplyfying

by Gorbatchov 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Kojack, every CO I know gets enough GREEN HANDSHAKES to do anything they want. Plus they get a free car, apartment and health insurance. Its the perfect career if you refuse to think for yourself and only spew out what the BORG commands you.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I love it!

After years of vilifying the Internet, noo-light shows it's not so bad after all and in fact it's quite useful and cost effective.

I would love to ask the GB if they want another helping of humble pie?

Or are they too full after putting their feet in their mouth?

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    "Everyone of us who suggests that our magazines and litterature has to be distributed by internet is a potential apostate and against the will of Jehovah. The real reason is if you thinking this way is that you don't want to go from door to door."

But that is say "Old Light"! New Light reveals to us that the internet is J's wonderful provision to help the organization spread the truth to the entire world in the short time remaining!

• mP
    mP

Would be funny if someone suggested the internet as a medium before the meetting and was DF and then the meeting that followed made the announcement. What does one do about the DF ?

• mP
    mP

Would be funny if someone suggested the internet as a medium before the meetting and was DF and then the meeting that followed made the announcement. What does one do about the DF ?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They have a term for that: Running ahead of Jehovah. If you see a trend and guess that they are going to do something (and are reasonably certain your guess is good, since it is based on sound information), you are supposed to still believe that the current way is going to last until they themselves announce it. You believe that your guess is accurate, you are apostate. Then, when 6 months later it comes true and is officially announced, you still "ran ahead of the Celestial Chariot".

Of course, never mind that the whole organization is apostate on multiple levels. First, the witlesses are apostate Seventh-Day Adventists. Which are in turn apostate Protestants. In turn, they are apostate Catholics. Catholics are apostate Paulian Christians. Pauline Christianity is based on Judaism, and is itself apostate Judaism. Judaism is apostate pagan religion, from so many different sources (making the Jews themselves apostates). Yet, since this makes virtually all of us "apostate pagans", including the faithful witlesses, I wonder if we should disfellowship the 99.9999% of those who are not grounded to the original sources.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit