Has anybody gotten a copy of that super secret elder school book?

by Momma-Tossed-Me 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

My copy has been underlined, highlighted and thoroughly studied ..... but the deliciously naughty part is that I bound it myself (and I do not even have a penis - how is this even possible?)

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Magwitch- Now thats hilarious, and did you say niener, niener, niener when you were finished?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The Flock book also says if a perp, sorry, accused, takes a plea deal, the elders don't have to take that as an admission of guilt.

From the 2010 book, page 71, on what it takes as evidence to form a judicial committee:

"A guilty plea entered in court by a Christian as part of a plea bargain, perhaps on the advice of an attorney so as to avoid the possibility of a harsher sentence, would generally not in itself be viewed as an admission of guilt in the congregation."

So: if you are accused by the DA of child sexual abuse, and you cop a plea, it is NOT generally viewed as an admission of guilt.

Farfetched? Nope. Just happened in my home state, you betcha.

Witness perp charged with 1st degree criminal sexual misconduct, pleaded to 2nd or 3rd, told the elders he didn't do it, and they believed him.

NO judicial action.

THAT mile wide loophole is not in the WT publications.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

And from page 72, this gem:

"The testimony of youths may be considered; it is up to the elders to determine whether the testimony has the ring of truth."

So, do you get the picture?

In a child sexual abuse case, the perp can be accused by authorities who have enough evidence to convict, he cops a plea; the child

may or may not be believed.

It really is a pedophile paradise.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    Magwitch "(and I do not even have a penis - how is this even possible?)"

Hmmm ... it just so happens that I have one available ... just sayin'

sorry ... perhaps I should be heading over to the drunken gibberish thread

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have seen a few on eBay over the years. I've always meant to get one, but now that I look for one I don't see any available.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

slimboyfat: I have seen a few on eBay over the years. I've always meant to get one, but now that I look for one I don't see any available.

Are you talking about the elders book or a penis?!?

The back & forth since Magwitch's comment has me confused?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

00DAD ... I love your sense of humor ... would love to have a beer with you someday

____

I had a meeting ... er, uh ... a couple elders had a meeting with me shortly after the new elder book was released ... one made a covert comment to the other about how good it was and I don't remember what else exactly ... but it was obvious one had just read it and the other hadn't yet ... I had to bite my tongue, oh how I wanted to let them know I had read it six weeks earlier.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks to the internet, it is not a super secret book anymore. The Internet is one of the biggest enemies of the WT.

Bangalore

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

so the flock book is this super secret book? i have a copy of that, i just thought there was a book they were only using during the school and it was to be reviewed before the school but turned back in after the school, or something like that. so no NEW book just the flock book right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit