I feel so sick, I think I am gonna die............

by butalbee 18 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

I feel achy all over, like I've been runned over by a steam roller, my head pounds, like someone just keeps ringing a god damn bell in my ear, I'm shivering, freezing, but I got the heat turned way up, my temp is 102.5 and I think I am gonna die. I'm coughing, sneezing, weezing, my throat hurts, and my nose is running, can somebody please give me a tissue?

I hate being sick. I know I got the flu.

• julien
    julien

Have someone make you homemade chicken soup..

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Rest baby, lotsa rest. And ginger tea for the coughs.

SS

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Rest, rest, rest. Drink heaps of fluids. Blow don't suck.

AND GET BETTER REAL, REAL SOON. You need to be 100% to stay on the ball on this board!!!!!

I've got lots of luv to give, but no one wants it! - Mona.

• LB
    LB

That bites bee, I've spent the last 3 days laying around praying for death. Another prayer unanswered. Hope you feel better soon.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• butalbee
    butalbee

Thanks SS, you are a sweetheart.

My mother came over w/ some soup early this afternoon. Couldn't eat it, though, have no appetite. She brought me medicine, and Pedalyte[yes, the stuff for infants], so I won't dehydrant. She's a good mom. She's gonna bring me to doctors tomorrow. But one advantage: I'm calling in for work. I hate being sick, I feel so dependent.

Actually, been in bed since saturday morning, so this is the longest I've been up all weekend. What a way to spend my weekend off...

• butalbee
    butalbee

Thanks Violet and LB!!!!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

bee!!! ...opps, now i'm gonna get sick . ah well. it was worth it !

• butalbee
    butalbee

Bitter Mango,
    --Was is as good for you, as it was for me?

Thanks!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sorry to hear you're sick. Take plenty of rest, and drink plenty of fluids. And keep warm, no matter what the heating bill might be!!

Look after yourself hun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit