Favorite TV Shows Growing Up

by TOTH 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

After school, Soupy Sales.

Evening, Gunsmoke, Peter Gunn, The Untouchables, The Adventures of Zorro, The Naked City ("There are a million stories in the Naked City, this is one of them..." or as I liked to say, "There are a million titties in the Naked Story, this is two of them...") We had a book study at a home where the brother would not miss "Naked City"... the TV went on as soon as the "amen".

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The Nanny and the Professor.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love this theme song. Nanny was played by Hayley Mill's older sister. I think she looked their father John Mills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBKl72PbQfY

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Remember the adorable Bugaloos? I couldn't find the opening song and credits, but did find the closing ones. "Don't forget to write, we love to hear from YOU."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0yb7c_8CFw

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I Dream of Jeannie

• factfinder
    factfinder

flyinghighnow-thanks for posting the intro for Nanny and The Professor!

I loved that show too!

And That Girl, The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, Don't Eat the Daisies too!

And Ghost Story! I dream of Jeanie too! There were so many good shows on in the 60's and early 70's!!!!

Am I the only one on this board of the 32 million people who watched "The Partridge Family"?

• factfinder
    factfinder

The Carol Burnet show was hilarious! ooo icky poo!

• poppers
    poppers

Route 66.

• talesin
    talesin

I watched Soupy Sales, too. No one else ever remembers that show.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Great old shows! Some of my favorites already mentioned. Here's two more. Remember "The Felony Squad"? It stared Howard Duff and Dennis Cole. How about "Everglades"?, or "The Everglades"? Remember.....Lincoln Vale of the Everglades, the man on patrol in the Everglades.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit