LAzy Sunday

by Ucantnome 20 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

OH yeah, I slept till 11.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I was up at 06:15, fed the dog and cat, put on some Iron Maiden and cleaned the house for nugget as her Mother's day treat.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

It's mothers day your right Cantleave I forgot.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Good for you Ucantnome I'm glad you're chillin. Yep its Mothers Day here in UK...without any of my own kids which hurts, but....hubby's daughters did a lovely big breakfast for me and got cards and chocs and flowers....was lovely.

Loz x

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

My son said he had a card for his mother but he hadnt signed it and said he would give it to her next week.

I think it was like that Simpson episode where Homer runs up stairs to get a gift/card for his wife and climbs out the window and runs to the shop.

I think my son forgot.

• TOTH
    TOTH

If GOD can have a lazy day and we are made in HIS image...then we get one too!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Honestly, I've been on my ass lazy all week and today I'm finally getting it in gear and putting my foot down with myself. I've been pretty depressed since the conversation I had with my daughter and I let it get to me all week. No more. I stayed in bed later than I thought I would (not sleeping, just laying there thinking) and finally had an epiphany. So, I got my ass up, showered, dressed, and now I'm taking the dog for a walk in the park. When I get home, I'm working on the laundry I've washed and dried, but not folded. When BF gets home from work, we'll go to the market and get something to cook for dinner together.

Not a lazy Sunday, but I'm happy about it nonetheless!

• designs
    designs

Nice rain storm lasted all day Saturday and this morning, its passing through now and the sun is shining.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Mrs J I cooked corned beef today also !

While I was out earlier at Target, although I haven't been to a meeting in more than 20 years, for some reason it crossed my mind that between the hours of 2-4pm today I would've been at the meeting listening to the drivel.

• talesin
    talesin

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

I got up at noon, played poker all afternoon, and stuffed my face.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit