LAzy Sunday

by Ucantnome 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Today I have hardly done anything. I got up late. I had a coffee and chatted to my wife. We discussed some Bible points because we wanted to, in bed. We talked about our kids and life. I took a long relaxing bath I drunk more coffee. I had my breakfast at 1pm. I talked to my son who was the director/producer of a play we attended last night. I walked our dog and I'm drinking rusty nails whilst cooking some chicken in wine. I have a ton of work to do but so what.

I was raised to go in service every Saturday morning and Sunday to attend the meeting and go in the field service. Even when I stopped going to the hall I always done things that needed to be done on the weekend.

A close relative of mine recently suffered a breakdown he never relaxed. I almost did.

I think you need at least one day a week when you do nothing unless you want too or is that just being lazy?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I do. I'm leisurely eating my breakfast I just prepared, sipping coffee, listening to "Wait,Wait Don't Tell" on my iPad, and perusing JWN while my corned beef is cooking in my crock pot. I feel relaxed.

• watson
    watson

Lazy day here too. Got up late, so I missed the meeting for field service. Coffee, eggs, coffee....JWN. Might get out of my sweats and do some pre garden weeding. Schedule wise, that bumps up against the Pubic Talk and study of the bible, "with the help of the Watchtower Magazine", but first things first.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I always hated Sundays as a kid. Now i'm starting to like them.

That sounds good mrsjones5.

Wow i looked at the weather it looks real warm in indiana. Its only march. Am I wrong?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A nice sunday morning..Listening to Itunes..Sipping on coffee..

The cat is up on the desk keeping me company..

It`s time for a leisurely Brunch..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" Wow i looked at the weather it looks real warm in indiana. Its only march. Am I wrong?"

If its above the 40's I'd say you're right.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Josie..

Check your PM`s..

..................;-)...OUTLAW

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Dont you hate it when you've run out of one of the main ingredients of your dinner and your over the limit to go to the supermarket

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*giggle* Yes

Going to check it now Outlaw.

And you have a reply.

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

I went out last night for St. Patricks day (OK just an excuse to drink) didn't have much fun because my best bud's girl was in a foul mood and brought us all down. So, I drank a little more than I usally would have and paid for it this morning. Now I'm just enjoying a lazy Sunday in sweatpants and thank god the hangovers gone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit