A general apology

by Seeker 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker
    Seeker

I've been a bit short with people today in the forums, and I shouldn't have been quite so abrupt. I get frustrated when I see exJWs make the same mistake and join up with political groupthink just as they used to join with governing body groupthink. It's all propaganda, as I keep trying to point out, but the fact is that you can believe whatever you want without my input.

I realize I keep harping on conservative hypocrisy lately, but that's because they are in power right now. I despise both sides and refuse to take sides, preferring to think independently about each issue on its own merit.

But I have been short with people, and it's partially to do with a mood I am in today. I've been struggling with my emotions all day, feeling very low. I'm fine, just going through a rough stretch with some hard emotional choices I must make. Nevertheless, I can tell my mood has been affected, and it has spilled over into making me impatient with the choices people make.

Wanna hate the Masons? Go ahead.

Wanna hate liberals? Go ahead.

We all get to make choices, and I respect the rights of all of you to make those choices as you see fit.

• Xena
    Xena

Now this is what I call a Real Man!

• terafera
    terafera

I havent witnessed what you were referring to... as far as moodiness or anything,

but

I just wanted to say that what you wrote was very mature and courageous! You've got a good heart.

• WindRider
    WindRider

Hi Seeker,

Sorry your having a rough time of it; hope things are less stressful for you soon.

You are a great guy, try to give yourself a break.

Sincerely, Windrider

• larc
    larc

Seeker,

If you have been a piss ant, I am sorry, but I didn't notice. You really have to beat the crap out of me, for me to be offended. Hey, bucky you had a bad day. It happens, but I didn't find you to be at all offensive. Of course, I can be dumber than cat shit, and don't even realize that someone is going after me, so my advice to you is, don't feel two feet lower than whale shit over anything you said. Nicht Wahr?

• mommy
    mommy

Awwww Seeker that is why I love you so, you are so darn honest! I had a pretty awful day today as well, and was pretty short with the kids in the morning. I felt bad about that and we made up for it this afternoon. Okay Name this tune-"Mama said there'd be days like these, momma said, momma said" Who sang that? I can't remember. I always think of that song on my bad days.

I hope you can settle some of the things that are bothering you, and have a great day tomorrow.
    wendy

• waiting
    waiting

larc,

you're such a hunny bear.

seeker

it's hard to believe you hang out around here, ya know? But I've heard - rarely - that you can be uppidy. I just chalked it up to you're being a man.

waiting

• Seeker
    Seeker

Your comments are kind and most appreciated. I don't have any particular thread in mind, or any particular posters in mind. I haven't gotten into a fight today. But if you click on my recent posts, you'll see that I have been very abrupt today and I wanted to explain my mood.

As a email I received today reminded me, I rarely show my sense of humor on this board. Today I've been more dour than usual due to my mood. I may not reveal my real personality in my posts, but today's posts are even further removed from my usual manner.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Mommy,

Lenny Kravitz (sp?) I like that song too.

j2bf

• Valentine
    Valentine

(((((((seeker))))))))
    I didn't see any abruptness,,,but that's just me :>
    Going thru life's 'speed bumps' is pretty stressful.Hope all works out well with you.luv,tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit