Canada and USA Hockey score

by orangefatcat 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

LB writes:

Every kid in Canada owns a hockey stick I would imagine. Why beating them at hockey would be much like them beating us at oral sex for crying out loud.

I know at least 3 Canadian kids who never owned a hockey stick.

PS.... if Americans were so great at oral sex, why isn't it an Olympic sport yet?? sheesh, not even recognized as a demonstration sport....

Love, Scully

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

We kicked US butt...women's AND men's.

YEEEEHAWWWWW!!!

But was there ever any doubt?

• Beans
    Beans

Who is the best in the world?

• LB
    LB

THE NHL IS THE BEST

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Seven
    Seven

Congrats Team Canada & 'burgh hero & resident Captain {{Mario Lemieux}}! He did it!! The igloo will be rockin' when he gets home.
    MAR-I-O!! MAR-I-O!!

Naeblis, We did put the "effort into it." We weren't even a favorite for the bronze before the games started. Canada had the superior talent, speed and depth that it takes to win an olympic tournament. They were the better team. Period. If luck played into it at all we were lucky both the Swedes and Czechs were bounced out setting up this wonderful game! It was a great day for North American hockey and all of it's fans! I'm proud of our team's finish.

• Isis
    Isis

SevenofNine

You are correct about one thing. The 'burgh will definately be rockin' once Mario gets back. I can't wait to get to some of the NHL games. I feel like I have been going through withdrawl without them.

Go Penguins

Isis

• LB
    LB

I haven't been to a single game this year. I usually get to a couple of Sharks games each year, but, haven't been able to.

Couple of my favorite players were on Team Canada, oh well, I'll still cheer for them.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    .... if Americans were so great at oral sex, why isn't it an Olympic sport yet??

Scully,

LOL! Speaking from experience, Americans are much better at oral sex than Canadians. There is no comparision! Take my word for it!

Smiling Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit