Canada and USA Hockey score

by orangefatcat 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sorry LB - goal is returned - musta got too excited -- sorry guys
    but we just got another Yippeedoodle

Rejoice in the healing and not in the pain.
    Rejoice in the challenge overcome and not in the past hurts.
    Rejoice in the present - full of love and joy.
    Rejoice in the future for it is filled with new horizons yet to be explored. - Lee Marsh 2002

• Isis
    Isis

Congrats Canada

I still wish USA would have won but, it was a good game!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It was an amazing game - for all the knocks that Gretzky got for putting this team together YEAH Canada

Rejoice in the future for it is filled with new horizons yet to be explored. - Lee Marsh 2002

• LB
    LB

It was a great game. It's professional now and as far as I'm concerned that's fine. It was a lot more difficult back in 80 when the US and Canada had to play their amateurs agains't the Red machine from Russia. Now it's the best athletes in the world.

And after all hockey is Canada's national sport. They deserve to win it. Every kid in Canada owns a hockey stick I would imagine. Why beating them at hockey would be much like them beating us at oral sex for crying out loud.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• heathen
    heathen

the us let the canadians win for fear of all the rioting those crazy canucks do if they lose.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Great game. LB is right. Canada HAD to win. It's their game.

It was closer than the 5-2 score indicates. The goaltending came through for Canada at just the right time, and then Canada broke through once in the third period, and that was the game baby!

I loved these Olympics, overall. Except for the ice dancing.

J.R.Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• LB
    LB

When you get a couple of late goals as Canada did it just shows that the US was going for the win. I noticed they were pushing their defenders up, going for the goal instead of just trying to keep it close.

I live about 600 miles from the border and I can hear the screaming from here.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Scully
    Scully
    Canada ROCKS!

Love, Scully

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Canada completely dominated the first two periods. The U.S was very lucky the score was as close as it was, and then by the third when they decided to put some effort into it, it was too late. Buh bye :) Tra la la la l a

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I am thrilled Canada won.

But I want to take a minute to thank the Americans for the absolutely wonderful support and welcome they have given our Canadian athletes. Especially when judging was unfair it was wonderful to hear the Americans being so vocal in support of Canada Thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit