Is this the beginning of the end?

by Stealth 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Use theocratic warfare on them - deny, deny, deny. Furthermore, refuse to answer any questions. Practice reciting these responses: "I cannot recall." "I have no memory of that." "That does not seem familiar to me." "Why are you asking?" "Are you accusing me of something?" Even better, refuse to meet with them at all.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Stealth

I know this sounds cowardly...but you're better off not being confronted...avoid them at all costs....I'd go with the hide suggestion.

You can prepare a scriptural response if you want...in the anticipation that they are going to visit you. But that will only put you in a position where they can pry into your head...and they may find out stuff about your spirituality that is none of their business. I'd just avoid a situation arising...because they will eventually tire of trying to find you at home or trying to locate you. Don't forget that what they (the elders) do is unpaid (monetary) labour...so they are not going to spend too much hours on trying to find you at home to find out if it was indeed you who was seen at babylon's palace.

Good luck.

Beck

• LB
    LB

Stealth if avoiding a DFing is really important to you then I suggest just doing the old repenting thing. Just say you are sorry, you'll never do it again and you really regret doing it to begin with. They won't DF ya if you repent, right?

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Stealth
    Stealth

Thanks to all for the replies.

I think I will try the avoid them routine for as long as I can.

If I have to I will repent, with my fingers crossed. ;)

But I am sure they will be watching to see if I return so I won't be going back there for now.

It is really a shame that people have to live like this.

• JBean
    JBean

My thoughts are the Celtic is right... pray. Ask for God's/Jesus' direction in the matter and follow your gut. Remember, if you are a spiritual person, the bible does say that whatever you as for in HIS name, he will give it to you. Best of luck...Jbean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit