My son is having a birthday party today

by mrsjones5 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Happy birthday to young Mrjones :)

And I concur... No beheadings?? Come now, what is this world coming to when you can't gather together and behead someone?? Honestly!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Happy Birthday Josie's son!

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Happy Birthday to him.

Now lets cut the cake and get to grubbin'.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Happy Birthday Jonesy's son!!

That's a Happy March 10th cake. This would have been my dad's 93rd.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

Hi Mrs. Jones Happy Birthday to your Little Big Fella

• journey-on
    journey-on

No beheadings?! Not even a pinata bashing? Happy b'day to your boy! Feels good to give them joy, doesn't it.

Berengaria: My dad would have been 93 this month, too.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Update: the jw kid couldn't come. He broke down and told his mother it was a party, she said he couldn't come cuz it was too close to my son's birth date. My son was mildly frustrated and incredulous. I explained to my kids why jws don't celebrate birthdays and my daughter said that it was a stupid reason and that it didn't make much sense. It was a good learning experience for all of my kids (except Joshua...he didn't give a crap, love that boy).

The party was small and nice. All the food was devoured. Video games were played, an anime movie was watched. It was just a bunch of geeky kids getting together and having fun.

Success

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Happy Birthday!

I hope he gets a good toy. Every man of any age, should always get a toy on his birthday!

Skeeter

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Does a plasma tv count?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I'm concerned that your son's birthday party was a selfish and idolatrous affair which didn't direct proper due to our Creator. It's quite possible that Jehovah feels slighted by such a gathering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit