by compound complex 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
  • nancy drew
    nancy drew

absolutely and feel much better for it.

• compound complex
  • Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Yep, I also like to eat a low sugar diet too.

Grains and sugar are two of the leading causes of inflammation that cause all sorts of ailments; plus diseases such as cancer feed on sugar.

Switching may be hard to do if you have the westernized processed food pallet, candida overgrowth or sugar addiction, but stick with it, the longer you do the better you'll feel.

And, if you like to cook, there are many tasty alternatives using stevia and coconut or almond flour. I just made a strawberry rhubarb upside-down cake last night; it was soooo delicious.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would also suggest switching to another browser or using Compatibility Mode to fix those blank posts.

And, as for the sugar, I would recommend cutting out or limiting high fructose corn syrup first. If you can't or won't totally cut out or limit sugar, at least limit or cut out high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. Aspartame especially. And beware of those "reduced sugar" foods--they can have Neotame and not even let you know about it. Neotame is even worse than aspartame. Sucralose can also ruin your liver, as can acesulfame K. Stevia and Xylitol are recommended, though.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Nancy, Lost-Lamb and WTWizard:

I appreciate your comments and recommendation, WTW, regarding the blank posts. I use friends' pcs and never know from time to time what will happen.

Since January, when my diet began, I've lost about 15 pounds and chronic joint pain has all but disappeared. My energy level is higher than it has been for years - a new lease on life?

Gratefully,

CoCo Cooks

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

CoCo,

glad to here your feeling better something else that is helpful to joint pain and improves ones sleep is a spoonful of blackcherry concentrate I mix it with a little cranberry juice but you can use water or whatever suits you.

• mP
    mP

@ADMINS

Cant you sniff the browser agent for the troublesome version of IE and pop a notice up telling the user to change or how to fix the problem...?!?!

• designs
    designs

My wife buys the glutten free products for health reasons, she is an excellent cook so the meals are great. GF pasta can be a little like card board without a good sauce. We grow our own Herbs, fresh Basil and Rosemary and an Italian Herb called Santolina

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Gluten-free sounds hard. No bread, no beer?? Don't know if I could do that, I like my sammiches and my stout. xD Glad it's working for you guys though!

As for sugars, I keep away from trans-fats, eating less overall, and that's working for me. Trans-fat is the stuff they put in digestive biscuits and all those other delicious things, made from vegetable oil and not good for you at all! It cannot be processed by your body so it is stored and harder to get rid of. Saturated fats are much better because they are taken naturally from the animal. Plain sugary stuff is okay for me, infact, on days where I've eaten more sugary stuff, I've lost more weight.

I've been dieting like this on and off for the last 2 years, but when I was actively working to lose weight I lost around 42lbs in that time. I've started again this year to get down to a decent Body fat %age and lost another 6lbs in four weeks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit