SAVE ROE NOW!!!

by Valentine 135 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

I answered it when I said abortion is not a valid alternative no matter what the circumstances. Jeez, how dense are you when you can't understand that when I say "abortion is never a valid alternative" that means abortion is never valid alternative. Rationalize it anyway you want, if you have an abortion you are killing an innocent child. Here's a little system you can use to determine how I will answer one of these questions every single time. If you're asking if I think aborting a baby under any circumstances is ok the answer will be the answer will be no. Doesn't matter what the circumstances are, the answer will always be no. If that wasn't clear enough for you (which I seriously wonder if it will be or not) and you're not sure how I would answer the question, just assume that I would say no.
    A child living in a horrible situation is still a child that is alive. Following that logic why don't we go kill all children over in Africa that are living in poverty and with AIDS?

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• siegswife
    siegswife

I don't presume to put myself in the position that I can determine the fate of other people's children, no matter what the circumstances.
    You aren't using the logic I was using at all.

If you care so much about everybody else's unborn children, can I assume that you extend that same level of care to their children once they're born? Do you make sure they have enough to eat? Do you provide clothing and shelter for them? Do you make sure they aren't abused?

Why take such a passionate and unrelenting stance about them before they're born, but not carry it to it's natural conclusion and continue butting in for their benefit after they're born?

• rhett
    rhett

Hey, I'm all for as caring for children as much as anyone but that's not what being discussed here. This topic is about killing babies. You were the one trying to say how great it was to kill them now and not let them have any life what so ever instead of at least giving them a shot at making something with their life. Try to stay on topic here. Even though a certain other poster on here was able to do that even if they were too dense to understand that killing children is wrong.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Rhett,

Do you always have to have the last word? It's clear you can't get past the concept that a fetus is not a child, so debate is pointless.

Even though a certain other poster on here was able to do that even if they were too dense to understand that killing children is wrong.
    Others here may indeed be "dense," but the poor grammar (e.g., the run-on sentence quoted above) you've exhibited on this board tends to make you appear somewhat illiterate.

We can't agree on abortion, so I won't debate it with you. I'm just happy that the majority of people in this country do not share your extremist views. Additionally, you've made statements in this thread that attempt to minimize the tragedy of the 9/11 attacks, and I don't care to debate with any individual who has an evil heart. Maybe someday you'll evolve to a higher consciousness, but for now, I don't see any difference between you and the freaks that case out abortion clinics with the intent of harming someone.

• rhett
    rhett

Right, I'm the one saying murdering over a million children a year is cruel and I'm the evil one. Yeah, that makes sense...... Personally I find it rather obnoxious that you trivialize all the abortion deaths.
    Come on 144, go do your part to end population explosion that you're so concerned about. For all that, following your viewpoints on that what's so bad about taking out some baby killers? The people that kill them (hehehehe) are just making it easier for all the rest of us, right? Just for the record though, I've never sat outside a baby slaughter house waiting for doctors to come out. Don't really understand what the big fuss is about how that's wrong but still, I've not done it myself.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right

• rhett
    rhett

Though I totally disagree with the whole christian part of it this is one FUNNY website. I don't really mean Haha funny but more "they got what they deserved" funny.
    http://www.christiangallery.com/atrocity/aborts.html

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit