Wheres the safest place on earth to run to!!!

by Star tiger 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

With all the bad things happening now where would be the safest place to be, for myself and and famiy I would expect that would be somewhere in the far east high above the food plain, people there also have much more repect for human life and do not leave their elders to die alone without any respect and have a much nicer famiy society and seem to be much more organised as to their affairs.

Regards,

Star Tiger

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The safest place would depend on the threat and your personal preference. I've heard that Scandivia and countries such as Holland have excellent social welfare safety nets. The problem is that it seems as though richer countries are severely limiting immigration. You need a place that will let you into the country. There are probably long periods to determine residency for benefits.

I worry about the same problem-assuming it is your problem.

• moshe
    moshe

I hear the Scientologists have a nice cruise ship for select members- fully stocked with food and medicine (sorry no vallium) to last a long time- and you don't have to worry about ever getting off the boat-

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Neighborhood communities, with the men being real men and taking turns on guard for the women and children. Know who belongs and turn away strangers. Call authorities before your overran. Have a community fund for real emergencies, keep enough food for a few weeks, and a way to cook it, store water too. Own the right amount of autos to transport you and your neighbors in case of siege or disaster. Extra gas to get you far from the area if it's really bad. Countries were once made strong by their communities, today folks stay in all the time while thugs run the neighborhoods. "There's safety in numbers" this means community, no matter where you live!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Are you willing to move to a foreign country? If you are worried about things like riots, a police state, and shortages, there is no perfect place. However, I would do some in-depth research into New Zealand. Their cities are safer than others in the world--in the North Island, Hamilton and Wellington are quite safe for their size. People migrate to the Hamilton and Tauranga areas. The South Island has Christchurch (I would advise you to not move there until the earthquakes settle down and they get major progress toward rebuilding it) and Dunedin. Dunedin is highly recommended--many migrants move there.

Be warned, however, that they have their share of natural events. Christchurch had a few major earthquakes recently. The North Island is volcanic, and some of those could blow without much warning. Lake Taupo, near Rotorua, is a super-volcano that could potentially destroy much of the North Island if it blows hard (but then again, Yellowstone is another super-volcano that could disrupt the eastern 2/3 of the United Tyranny of Stupidity). They also get tropical cyclones, particularly in the North Island. North of Auckland is riskiest for cyclones, while Tauranga is somewhat less risky (and Christchurch is even safer from cyclones; Dunedin is safer still because it is farther south). The biggest hazard, however, is the debt you are likely to run up trying to move there--along with the enslavement that could result.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

What are you running from?

NC

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

In thinking of safe places to be, I would mark Cleveland and Detroit off the list.

Rub a Dub

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Quite anumber of places are safe from intrusion by the JW's, they usually have a majority Muslim population, so the call to prayer may wake you, but not a JW banging on your door just as you are about to eat breakfast.

• cofty
    cofty

With all the bad things happening now where would be the safest place to be

Eh? Have I missed something?

somewhere in the far east high above the food plain

Why do you want to be high above the food plain? What is the food plain anyway?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Don't know, but here is some plane food.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit