listen and learn. the near future of britain and europe...

by varian 15 Replies latest jw friends

• varian
    varian

...one of the best speeches on this subject i´ve ever heard. the reality of islam is a trojan horse...

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/paul-weston-speaks-nyc-feb-23-2012

• cantleave
    cantleave

This far right idiot is talking complete bollocks. He starts buy talking about a Moslem problem and then moves onto race and colour. He also says ALL muslims are Jihadists which is blatantly untrue.

He uses loaded language such as "swamped" "over run", the speech is full of inaccuracies and and doesn't reflect reality at all.

This is just another Neo-Nazi party spouting bigotry and hate.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Idiots.......

GO TALK TO SOME MUSLIMS....

• cofty
    cofty

Paul Weston is a racist, fascist buffoon.

He left UKIP because they were not right wing enough and became chairman of the newly formed British Freedom Party which is an alliance of disaffected officials of the ultra-racist BNP and the thugs of the English Defence League.

Perhaps you should do a little research before you recommend stuff.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Now, Varian, exactly what do you see as the near future of Britain and Europe?

• varian
    varian

goes to show how influenceful and powerful mainstream media has blinded many people.

there´s an unwritten law in europe, which states that criticising islam is forbidden. recently a swiss politician got jailed for naming facts, that mohammed was a pedophil and a warlord etc. and we´re talking about europe...

islam is fascism. nothing else...the reason why we talk about so called moderate muslims, is due to the fact that they´re (still) a minority.

but once they´ll have the power, they will introduce sharia law. so let us tolerate us to death then, shall we?

i shurely do not want this babaric, satanic shit in my country.

• cofty
    cofty

varian I have nothing but contempt for Islam but why are you aligning yourself with that piece of racist shit Weston?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The Swiss politician denied the Holocaust and was jailed for inciting hatred, ironic as that is what he claims islam does.

All religions do this. Why discriminate? Also most muslims are moderate, decent people..... go talk to some or put a sock in it !

Allah Achbar !

Snare x

• varian
    varian

snare and racket.

it was a female polititian i was refering to. not far right wing.

i am not discrimating anyone. in fact, muslims are victims of their own religion. most of them do not even know what´s in the koran!

it´s worse than "mein kampf". actually, it should be banned!

• cofty
    cofty

You still haven't explained why you are promoting the racist, fascist prick that is Weston.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit