listen and learn. the near future of britain and europe...

by varian 15 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Its worse than mein kampf?

Have you read the Quaran?

Have you read Mein Kampf?

Have you met a Muslim?

Have you ever spoke to a Muslim?

Muslims concern me, as much as christians do. Weston is talking about RACE, not religion. RACE and CULTURE such as wearing the hijab, is very different to the religion of Islam.

Ignorance is piss.

Snare x

• varian
    varian

snare and racket.

...i´ve also read the bible.

for those who don´t know: the translation of islam means submission, not peace.

so anyone who states that islam means peace, has either a lack of knowledge, is ignoring the facts, or is using the tactics of taqqiya.

ever heard of taqqiya? it´s a form of lying propaganda.

i also get one very well with my fellow average muslim colleages. but that´s not the point.

i must admit though, that i don´t know anything of paul weston. i just came across this video, and couldn´t find any racial remarks. criticising islam has nothing to do with being a racisist. i just don´t want y country, or europe, being run over one day by this evil ideology.

but i do know the dutch politician geert wilders. he´s a hero of our time!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Nobody here said Isalm means peace ? A muslim scholar told me it's sentiment was that of dicipline or to struggle.

Geert Wildres denies the holocaust, to use your own words he has "either a lack of knowledge, is ignoring facts, or is using the tactics od taqqiya."

FOR YOUR INFORMATION taqqiya is a law that protects muslims who deny their faith in order to not be killed, born out of the Sunni and Shi'ite conflicts. For goodness sake Varian, open a book. If you were once a JW, did you not learn anything?

I will not be replying to any more posts. Your ignorance and support is distasteful and dangerous.

Snare.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    but i do know the dutch politician geert wilders. he´s a hero of our time!

Would I be right in thinking you might be a supporter of Nick Griffin, Varian?

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

snare&racket:

How many Muslim countries actually follow tha taqqiya? What about the converted christian who's been sentenced to death for apostacy in Iran? It seems to me that the main issue with Islam is the control exercised over Muslim governments by the fundamental and radical clerics.

• varian
    varian

snare and racket.

"Geert Wilders denies the holocaust"

what a blatant lie!

i´m supposed to be distasteful and dangerous?

so what the hell is this fascism-islam then? is it that wrong pointing out to what that author mohammed has written. but oh...it´s diguised as a religion, so it´s not so bad then eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit