james_woods

So are you, N.drew.

• N.drew
    N.drew

But I'm not

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks N.drew, you're nice too.

And you're right about death, it's horrible stuff. Glad we can agree!

Cedars

• N.drew
    N.drew

You're just being nice. Do you think the problem might be sometimes/wheres people are too nice? I do.

• N.drew
    N.drew

What I mean "too nice" is the men changed the doctrine to Man will die to it's OK there's a better place.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I don't think it's NICE you laughing at my MULE.

• N.drew
    N.drew

There isn't.

I think I'm not wrong about that. But anythings possible.

• N.drew
  • wolfman85
    wolfman85

Hi Cedars, I posted my OPINION on this matter in the other site, so here is my OPINION ans as always, please forgive my English;

I do not think that was God's purpose that humans live on earth forever.

From the very beginning of creation and not by reason of sin, death existed. Everything on Earth was created with a biological clock which would allow each creation last for a certain time. Let me explain better, a dog was designed to last about 15 years, a horse 40, a tree perhaps hundreds of years. Sin had nothing to do with this duration of time, but rather were designed by God as well as whatever he did was good.

We humans were not the exception. Our design, without any other influences, perhaps always was about 80 years. But God had a purpose that - after the Earth was filled of human beings faithful to God, these will become part of their spiritual creatures (Ephesians 1:9-11). This was his secret to mankind and it should show worthy of the privilege before that purpose will be revealed. When Adam and Eve eat from the tree of knowledge, they may learn of the secret.

I know that much of this is conjecture, but this is how I understand it. By Adam and Eve being able to eat of the tree of life, this would allow them to last long enough to fill the earth and then die physically to inherit the heavenly life. To acquire knowledge that they were not allowed at that time, were expelled from the garden with no opportunity to feed back from the tree of life. As a result, besides being dead spiritually to God, began to die physically.

To have in their systems the effects from the tree of life, they lasted for several centuries as well as many of their descendants, but this effect was gradually lost until the present day we last what was assigned to our biological clock.

God did what was necessary to maintain his secret until the right time. So I think, that from the very beginning God had planned a heavenly future for his human creation, given that they were faithful to Him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit