Did you / do you have KH Parking Lot Security Duty?

by Alfred 11 Replies latest jw friends

• TOTH
    TOTH

I did when i was an attendant. I LOVED it because I could stay outside thye whole meeting if I chose to. In the Roseville Spanish Congo there were residents who would throw rocks at the cars. In west Sacramento cars got stolen and also rocked.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

I did that at the assembly hall out in Rosenburg,Tx. At the time we were in our late teens-early 20's. Except it was not the traditional parking lot security.

We'd monitor the cameras of who was coming and going. Check out which sisters we thought were hot in our hall, as well as the the sisters in the circuit that we didn't quite know but saw at assemblies or occasional get togethers. Actually we'd leave the room and one of us would go out to our car and take a nap. Then ret of us would then take turns laughing and cutting up at at the other one in his car sleeping and nodding off. Get all serious when when of the elders came in, and then back to goofing off.

I remember the assembly where I went out there and fell asleep,never mind a nap. Well I had been gone damn near the WHOLE afternoon session and my mom came out there looking for me. I was out cold sleeping. Man she was mad. All my friends were like "Ahhhh dude, that was funny. We saw your mom come out there knocking on the window !"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit