Message at yesterdays assembly

by isaacaustin 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Once again the GB has taken the fence. It's yes and no at the same time!

This is just the type of political double talk; and spoken in the same paragraph,

that draws in all factions into their grand illusion.

As always it give the local leaders the option to apply it any way they wish.

Since it's a high control cult, the elders will let their (and have)

friends and family help whom ever they chose.

Yet when those not in their local click try to assist someone in genuine need;

the pioneers, elders wifes, murmurers, children of the "elect", and so on, will

(and have) reported to the elders as a means of being used as a beating stick!

WT has no love of neighbor, Christ, or GOD. The only love it has is romantic love.

Love and marriage to the perfect pioneer bloodline, that's a work horse for WT!

That's all GB cares about; forget "the good Samaritan", and helping your family.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

WTS is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

If young people go to college, they may learn to critically think and leave the JW's.
    If young people do not go to college, they may earn less money to put in the coffers.

If people go to all the meetings, they may have a hard time maintaining decent full-time work and put less money in the coffers.
    If people miss meetings for work, they may like missing meetings and they may not get enough regular cult indoctrination to stop them from becoming "normal" again and leave the JW's.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my kids already have $50g's in their college fund with my (jw) wife's blessing.

the JW brainwashing has only got 10% of her brain.............. she says that under no circumstance are they gonna get university where they sleep over in a dorm!

I'm gonna get most of what I want. she has her demand!

• highdose
    highdose

about a year ago i had 2 jw's on my doorstep who swore vemently that the gb has never spoken badly of higher ed or discouraged it. I pointed out that they did this mostly verbaly at the assemblys they swore blind that this was not the case

liars!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit