Scum in Britain

by varian 26 Replies latest jw friends

• varian
    varian

...just unbelievable. Even the lefties are having trouble to find nice words for them...hahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nHzWdJhw-aE#!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Varian, this is racist prejduce.

I do not think it should be here on this board.

Anyone, doesn't this infringe item 2 of the Posting Guidelines below?

• freetosee
    freetosee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nHzWdJhw-aE#!

I think this is a very good documentary. Stacey is great.

Varian, are you reffering to the extreem muslims or all of the islamic community?

• varian
    varian

First of all: Muslims are not a race. And no, I am not a racist.

Actually I don´t care about this religion. I just don´t want it my country. Why should I tolerate those, who are intolerant???

The so called extremists are actually the ones who are practicing the koran the way it is written. With other words: the so called "moderate" muslims are ignoring the whole word of Mohammed!

Did you know the Koran says to hate Jews and unbelievers? And to kill those who don´t follow the word of Mohammed?

(BTW. He´s the guy who raped a nine year old little girl and married her. Not to mention his warfare. A bit differnt to Jesus, I gues)

• AnonJW
    AnonJW

Watched half of it, very sad state of affairs. How can you be suprised though.

• cofty
    cofty

This documentary was not racist. It was an attempt by a well-meaning but somewhat naive reporter to understand the racial tension in her home town of Luton. If anything she is far too forgiving of the religious foolishness that brainwashes women to think dressing in a black sack is for their own good.

A far more hard hitting documentary on the same topic, "Proud and Predjudice" is to be aired this evening on Channel 4

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Varian, this is racist prejduce.
    I do not think it should be here on this board.

How is it differen't than a lot of the things said about JWs on this board? I'm not complaining about that. If the shoe fits...

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

Look up the definitions of 'race.' Literally, any class of objects or people or anything can be defined as a 'race.' A set of paper clips with one end twisted up can be called a race of bent paperclips.

• Lore
    Lore

testing

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"Ignorance is what causes extremism" was the young lady's final statement. How true !

If only we could educate all people on earth to realise that no book is worth murdering for, no one place is more sacred than another, and living your life in the 21st century based on writings from centuries ago makes no sense, we could eradicate extremism.

There is no need to attack benevolent silly beliefs, but those often form a crucible for malevolent beliefs to surface and take hold.

Education is a good idea, getting rid of ignorance, but people need to be willing to learn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit