Every day that goes by in this rotten old system is just one day closer to Jehovah’s new world.

by life is to short 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Some of the falsely devised information or propaganda if you will that this publishing organization uses

to instill into people's minds how bad this wicked old system is and if you stick to their organization,

you'll survive Armageddon and live in a Paradise for a thousand years.

This is without question a fear mongering cult that is stringently endeavored to attract attention to

its published works and to mentally manipulate people to place them under their control.

Religion as it is known can be obviously full of deceiving and coercive bullshit to cultivate power

and money for certain men.

Your almost guaranteed that religious charlatans will up this up a bit more that the other religious

organizations out there as a posturing vehicle to attract attention to their products.

• life is to short
    life is to short

outsmartthesystem

You are so right, we always remember the bad that happens, it is human nature, but like you said we can also remember the good if we chose to.

My goal this year has been to work on myself and I just noticed yesterday how much hard work it is to do this. And I finally realized that I think very negativity about everything in my life. I do not feel like I even have a right to enjoy life.

I know where it came from, like not having kids, not getting a good job. Not taking a day off to just enjoy the day but instead pounding the pavement trying to recruit new members into this cult. I clearly remember one day about three years ago right before I stopped going to the meetings, it was a beautiful clear blue sky. I just wanted to go to the lake and enjoy the day out kayaking. But my husband insisted on going out in service first. By the time we got to the lake it was 3:00 in the afternoon the day was almost over and my husband said see we can have the best of both worlds. I was like we just spent the best part of the day talking to people who did not want us there and in the car group we had a a crazy JW sister. I was in a really bad mood and really had just wanted to stay home and hid under my blanket in my bed. I never enjoyed that afternoon kayaking. I told my husband when you die you will not look back and say 'oh I wish I had spent just a couple more days banging on door', but no you are going to look back and wish you had enjoyed your life. It will be too late for you then, I looked at him and said you are really to be pitted in so many ways because you do not have a clue what life is truly about.

I am going to try to enjoy my life now.

LITS

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I got that one yesterday.

I told them not to hold their breath, that my Dad said the same 50 years ago and now he has two replacement hips, courtesy of wordly people and governments. 50 years ago he would have had to buy his own walking sticks.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

I am going to try to enjoy my life now.

• dog is god
    dog is god

I relate. I don't really have motivation. I never really learned to celebrate anything in life. Just kinda stuck.

• d
    d

religon makes so that you do not get most out of this life and it is used a tool to control the masses.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Every day that goes by in this rotten old system is just one day closer to Jehovah’s new world

Well, technically they are right. All things are finite, this world included, it's only logical that with each day we are getting closer to the end.

Voila...

Their a$$ is legally and logically covered...It's up to us to give them the middle finger and go on with our lives.

LITS, I am happy for you that you can find a reason to enjoy your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit