What are your favourite movie lines/quotes????

by karter 183 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

She's a replicant... isn't she?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I love every line in Orange County:

"A writer? What do you have to write about? You're not oppressed. You're not gay."

"SEAN! You're my same height, that is neat."

"Dude, I never went to college and check me out. I'm kick ass!"

"My parole officer wants to give me a drug test and I need your urine... can I score some of your piss?"

"So I married Bob, for you! I had sex with Bob four times for you! So how can you call me a bad mother? "

"Bud is getting so fat. You should really talk to him, he's going to have a heart attack. Plus he's fat."

"'cause some little chumps go to collage, some little chumps go home, some little chumps eat roast beef, some little chumps eat none, but this little chump is going to go wee wee wee all the way to the biz-natch."

"I have the sneaking suspicion that my English teacher is illiterate... "

"But she was all like,''I hate my job, I'm gonna burn this mother down!' and I was all like 'You better not. You better not.'

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Casablanca last scene were Clark Gable says to Vivion Lee "Frankly my dear i don't give a dam"

I'm sorry, Karter (part of me hopes you're kidding) but I just have to correct this comment...

The last line of Casablanca is Humphrey Bogart to Claude Rains "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

The last line of Gone with the Wind is Vivian Leigh saying " Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all... tomorrow is another day. "

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

From Harold and Maude:

Psychiatrist: Tell me, Harold, how many of these, eh, *suicides* have you performed?
    Harold: An accurate number would be difficult to gauge.
    Psychiatrist: Well, just give me a rough estimate.
    Harold: A rough estimate? I'd say
    [ savoring the thought ]
    Harold: fifteen.
    Psychiatrist: Fifteen?
    Harold: That's a rough estimate.
    Psychiatrist: Were they all done for your mother's benefit?
    Harold: No. No, I would not say "benefit."

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

"Badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges" or something like it from the 1948 Humphrey Bogart film Treasure of the Sierra Madres. Could also apply nowto those walking around a circuit assembly withour proper ID!

• Crisis of Conscience
  • no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Jack Nicolson to Tom Cruise in "A few Good Men"........"You can't handle the truth" (I really can't) NMKA

• finally awake
    finally awake

Martin Blanke - Grosse Point Blanke "I killed the President of Paraguay with a fork"

• karter
    karter

Poopsiecakers.....Sorry that line was from "Gone with the wind"

Karter.

• donny
    donny

"I work with retards"

"Is that hair gel?"

Something About Mary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest