What are your favourite movie lines/quotes????

by karter 183 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

lmao

• talesin
    talesin

Cheech and Chong!

"Light that sucker up man. Go to the moon!"

http://www.cheechandchong.com/videos

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

"My mother? Let me tell you about my mother." -Blade Runner

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

"Napoleon don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day." -Kip from Napoleon Dynamite

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

In honor of those that quoted Napolean Dynamite........LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyoc9rRSGl4

• Crisis of Conscience
  • Crisis of Conscience
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

"Where are all the white women at?"

"He hates those cans!"

"What the hell are you doing in the bathroom day and night? Why don't you get out of there and give someone else a chance?"

"Deucy, you have a way of satisfying a woman that would sicken a normal man. You must have a magical 'Man-Gina'."

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Goodfellas: "fuck you, pay me"; "now go home and get your fucking shinebox!" "she's prejudiced against Italians!" Die Hard: "yippee ky-a mudda fock" Rush Hour: "oh hell no! I know you did not just touch my god damn radio!" "50 million dollars! Who you think you kidnapped, Chelsea Clinton?"

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Favorite line from Unforgiven: "Deserving's got nothing to do with it"

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite"- Reservoir Dogs

"I like all you Navy boys. Every time we have to go somewhere to fight, you fellas always give us a ride"- A Few Good Men

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit