'OUR KINGDOM MINISTRY' . . . . . . . . . . [scans]

by nicolaou 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Will Power
    Will Power

Doublespeak on the "good news"

Jehovah's will? why did it take so long for the printing press to be invented?

Quote:
    "Many people use images in their worship. Do you think such objects have saving powers?" [allow for response]

This is what will save you, this magazine.... LOL

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Again with the "Happiest People on Earth" scam! And not a mention of the enormous quantities of Prozac and Zoloft consumed by the "Happiest People on Earth". What a farce!

Tom

"The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

Repeat after me.....

YOU WILL BE HAPPY, YOU WILL BE HAPPY, YOU WILL BE HAPPY

What type of Christianity is it where the members have to be told how to be happy?

They just have to look @ Christians who have a relationship with God to see how it should be done!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• artful
    artful

With regard to the comment on the new TMS book and YoYo's comment on the "good news" being preached (whose good news?): see this posting
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=22958&site=3

cheers
    artful

"Beliefs Burden. Ideas Inspire".

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Wow, I never realized how similar all KM's are. Our Canadian KM is identical, except for a few local items (assembly locations, etc).

• artful
    artful

Hey Runningman (fellow Canadian!)

From what I have been told by a Canadian Borgite, the KMs are so similar because each month the master templates are created at the Vatican..oops, I mean Brooklyn, and electronically submitted to each country branch to fill in only their local info. Of course they only have a very limited space lest they should over step Jehovah's words...oops, I mean the GB's words...or are they the same thing? I don't remember

Cheers.
    Artful

• meat pie
    meat pie

Please look at page 7 January KM.'Relocation' Could this be because they are running out of cash? Also I notice Jehovah is now 'the Almighty' no-name.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I just feel like I've saved 7 or 8 years of my life. Same old drivel with the odd splash of new light.

• AussieMark
    AussieMark

I have been out of the cult for 10 years.....and although I sometimes see one of my aged mothers that she offers to me...it was a flashback in time to read the same type of stuff...same layout...and the same way we were instructed to present the same message....

And as for the stock clearance of the 192 page books ...what a joke....will they ever get rid of them all? Cant they stop those printing presses....wheres the off button!!

Auatralian Mark

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Here are the scams ( sorry, I meant scans) for March - enjoy!

Nic'

page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4

page 5

page 6

page 7

page 8

http://www.do-not-call.org

Share this

Google+