'OUR KINGDOM MINISTRY' . . . . . . . . . . [scans]

by nicolaou 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Well he's always asking for them so, Kent, here they are. I'll add the new ones each month as I receive them.

I've got most of the KM's going back a few years but please don't ask me to scan the lot! If there are specific issues you need however, just let me know.

Posting them here so everyone can grab 'em as opposed to emailing out dozens of copies.

Nic'

Our Kingdom Ministry
    January 2002

page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4

page 5

page 6

page 7

page 8

Our Kingdom Ministry
    February 2002

page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4

page 5

page 6

page 7

page 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.do-not-call.org

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Thanks for posting Nic!

What the heck!!! Is the KM 8 pages long all the time now??? Eeeeeek. I thought the occasional insert was bad

betweenworlds

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. Lord Acton 1834-1902

• Satanus
    Satanus

Great work nic.

Has anybody seen the wt video about noah? The km says some jw lady's kid has been watching it since before he could walk. Has the kid got 'the fear of jehovah' firmly planted in his brain? Just how scarey is that video?

Thanks SS

• Valentine
    Valentine

(((((nic))))))
    Thank you! the scans are much appreciated! Isn't there are new book for TMS as well? Tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

Did anybody else notice the January, page 6, under the announcements category it names several languages including Chinese and Simple Chinese that are changing over to a monthly instead of bimonthly editions. Is this new? Have we already posted about it on this site and I missed it? I am just curious because often times when they make major changes they start them of in other lands and then bring in the U.S.

• Simon
    Simon

Makes me laugh how the 'literature offer for January' is any old 192 page book that the congregation has in stock.

Nothing to do with spiritual need or whether it has the correct message in it or not ... just a stock clearout.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

The KMs reveal just how much the WT has been fighting a losing battle with the mindset of their own publishers.

Articles telling them how happy they are really are evidence that they are not. Articles telling them to seek the Kingdom first reveal most are not. The last article is a joke because it tells them how important the work is even when everyone knows no one listens.

The presentations suggested reveal just how out of touch with reality the ones who come up with these things really are. In this day and age, any non-JW will find these presentations just plain nutty and that is exactly who they will attract with them - more nut cases.

I think they are really getting desperate, and yet they aren't really trying anything new. It's the same old flogging the publishers with motivational speeches that are sounding really hollow and tired.

Path

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Path,

How are ya? I agree with your post. One thing that struck me was how they're still telling people to give up businesses and other financial opportunities for the 'sake of the good news'. But do they offer to support these same folks when they're past working age and have absolutely NO MONEY???? Nope. Geez, it makes me ill. If you're successful in business, you must be materialistic. When you're old and poor, you obviously are a poor planner. Give me a break!

Dana (not-a-morning-person)

• sf
    sf

Excellent!

Now, would you please scan the April 1, 2002 WT mag, page 7 for Tallyman's "gallery".

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

Here is a link to the US KM scans.

Can I just make a small comment on scans, if you scan it at 85dpi, and then save your image as a four colour GIF you will get a better result and much smaller file size, hope this is of some use. Or if you prefer JPEGS you can scan a little lager at 85dpi and then compress so your file size isn’t too large. But GIFS are generally better if you are swapping files a lot as they stay the same no matter how many times they are saved and re-saved, but JPEGS tend to deteriorate on each re-save.
    http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Date=20020123&Category=SECRETBOOKS&ArtNo=201230001&Ref=AR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit